Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell goes through Philadelphia fans stupid minds!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell goes through Philadelphia fans stupid minds!!!

If it's not one thing that makes them look like the most horrible people on earth it's another. I'm unable to find the story, I was watching The Best Damn Sports Show. But those fucking eagle fans decided on the way to taunt Joe Jurevicius is by makeing fun of his late son. If I could get my hands on just one of those dumb fucks I would make him wish he was dead.

Thats low... cheap shot and so fucking low... how are you gonna do that to someone and call yourself a human being afterwards?

Comment

it would be hard not beating on them evem if you were in the stands beside them.

Comment

I would be embarrased to even live in Philly. Those are the people that are representing the city and they give it such a horrible appearance. I never cared to go, but now it makes me want to make a point not to go. Unless it's to find one of them jerk offs.

Comment

when u say late son u mean deceased? if so id have choked the fucker till he was dead

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            I would be embarrased to even live in Philly. Those are the people that are representing the city and they give it such a horrible appearance. I never cared to go, but now it makes me want to make a point not to go. Unless it's to find one of them jerk offs.
            Bro, dont take some peoples actions and think the whole city is bad. Philly is a great city. And to be honest, I have a hard time believing anyone made fun of someones dead son. I dont care if they said it on the best damn sports show period or not. Do they actually have people on record saying it?

Comment

I'm not saying anything against the poeple, I was just kinda making a point of how horrible it makes them look. And yea it showed the people taunting him and then it looks as he's walking away, that he's about to cry.

Comment

I have no trouble believing it. Some sports fans, when into a game, lose all sense of tact. It's easy to be a completely ignorant SOB from the safety of the stands.

Comment

Working...
                X