Any good movies out????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good movies out????

I'm thinking about doing a movie tonight guys! Any recommendations? I typically love suspense thrillers or a good comedy?:)

not that i know of, heheheh i never keep up with movies

Comment

Dicky Roberts came out last week and was suppose to be real good.

Once Apon A Time In Mexico came out yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
        not that i know of, heheheh i never keep up with movies
        me neither...thats' why I posted this thread....come on guys...bounce...I know you are a movie nerd! Remember when you MADE me go rent that damn movie, "BLOW", in the middle of the night because you said it was sooooooo good!! :rolleyes: J/K...it was good!! ;)

Comment

Go rent "Bowling For Columbine." It is a great documentary, and it is nothing like the docs you were forced to watch in school.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
            Go rent "Bowling For Columbine." It is a great documentary, and it is nothing like the docs you were forced to watch in school.
            cool, I have heard that one was real good...I will have to rent it sometime...But tonight I am going to the movies to see something current. I hate to just wing it and see something that I may hate.

Comment

well if you don't like my suggestions, then you can pick up one of those new things. I think there called newspapers :D or you can go on yahoo and click on movies. Follow the instructions to get listings for the theaters in your area.

Comment

I have heard nothing but great reviews about: Amercian Wedding and Bad Boyz 2. I would like to see Cabin Fever, but I'll wait for the dvd because I hate going to see a horror/suspense and being let down. At least I can make it dark and spooky when I am completely alone in my own home, to try and heighten the effects...lol.

Matchstick Men, The Italion Job, Pirates of the Carribean, and Once Upon a Time In Mexico look pretty good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                  Remember when you MADE me go rent that damn movie, "BLOW", in the middle of the night because you said it was sooooooo good!! :rolleyes: J/K...it was good!! ;)

lmfao:rofl:

Comment

once upon a time in mexico was pretty good....

Comment

Debbie Does Dallas:D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        well if you don't like my suggestions, then you can pick up one of those new things. I think there called newspapers :D or you can go on yahoo and click on movies. Follow the instructions to get listings for the theaters in your area.
                        :sillyfu: You silly boy...I took into consideration your suggestions, sweety, it's just that I was looking for some current movies that maybe someone has already seen and can say they are definatley good!! ;)

Comment

I think Me and Pucknutz are gonna go catch "Cabin Fever" Sunday, i'll let ya know if it's any good........;)

Comment

Thanks guys!!! ;)

Comment

I saw Freaky Friday with my daughter and my mom last weekend. It had some pretty funny parts in it...I'd hit it again. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X