No announcement yet.

OMG did you guys just see that scam!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG did you guys just see that scam!!!

Oscar de la Hoya won the fight hands down. Won 10 out of 12 rounds and they said Mosley won!!! lol. Did anyone hear what George Foreman said? He said something fishy is going on. I couldnt believe it. Thats the crazyest thing I ever seen. Oscar dominated yet he lost!! I wanted Mosley to win but damn he just didn't deserve that fight.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 09-14-03, 12:24 AM.

Yeah I watched it...It was a good fight but I'm with you De La Hoya should have won. This is the second time something like this has happened to him...Might be a conspiracy to make more money with a third fight. Boxing is becoming a bit of a side show.

Comment

Originally posted by Incredible Bulk
      Boxing is becoming a bit of a side show.
      It has been like that for decades.

Comment

damn it my homeboy De La Hoya lost, that fucking sux. I think the whole shit was fixed.

Comment

dammit! i missed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
            dammit! i missed it!
            to cheap for the Pay Per View? :D

Comment

Does anyone remember the James Toney/Montell Griffin fights I and II? If so, then this decision reminds me of those two debacles.

BK
              PN

Comment

yea its a shame that its like that

Comment

I said it at SuperiorSportsChat, and I'll say it again here; the judges FINALLY got it right. DeLaHoya lands a ton of jabs, but they aren't real jabs...they are runnin-scared-thrown-off-the-back-leg-while-backpedalling little tappers that couldn't hurt a six year-old. Mosely was landing hard shots, the shots that rightfully ought to be scored higher...the hooks, overhands, and uppercuts.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                    I said it at SuperiorSportsChat, and I'll say it again here; the judges FINALLY got it right. DeLaHoya lands a ton of jabs, but they aren't real jabs...they are runnin-scared-thrown-off-the-back-leg-while-backpedalling little tappers that couldn't hurt a six year-old. Mosely was landing hard shots, the shots that rightfully ought to be scored higher...the hooks, overhands, and uppercuts.
                    I didn't see the fight but I have read what everyone has said. I think that Hitman is right, if he was just throwing lil baby jabs then I don't care if he landed 1000, they are shitty punches. I wanted to see it but I am not a big enough fan of either to pay 50 bucks. And boxing is like a rich mans wrestling. Gotten a little bit scripted.

Comment

Working...
                    X