Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to describe the DeLaHoya-Mosley judges tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to describe the DeLaHoya-Mosley judges tonight...

:drunk: :sleep: :drunk: :wacko: :drunk: :dunno:

FAH-Q Gongshow!!!! Jabs are worthless....hooks to the head are serious punches. DeLaHoya's built his career taking baby tap jabs for points. It's high time his lack of balls caught up with him, and tonight it did. That pussy-ass, jab-throwing motherfucker got what he deserves. Come to fight, or stay in the studio cutting pathetic singing albums!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
      FAH-Q Gongshow!!!! Jabs are worthless....hooks to the head are serious punches. DeLaHoya's built his career taking baby tap jabs for points. It's high time his lack of balls caught up with him, and tonight it did. That pussy-ass, jab-throwing motherfucker got what he deserves. Come to fight, or stay in the studio cutting pathetic singing albums!!!!

sorry...:bawl:

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
        I disagree 100%. Now I wanted Mosley to win but im telling you right now he lost that fight, no doubt in my mind!! Anyway you look at it, Oscar won.

Comment

I would tend to agree with the hitman if this were the Felix Trinidad fight. But that fight was all Oscar, power punches do win the big fights, and Oscar outscored him in that stat as well!!

BK
          PN

Comment

oscar won hands down

Comment

u think it could get overturned?

Comment

Working...
              X