pre cum ? will she be preggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre cum ? will she be preggers

basically i slammed my gf with a condom, i cummed etc. Come second round i ran out of rubbers so now i slammed it without but i did the pull out method.
    What i want to know is what are the chances of her getting preggers due to pre cum. Ive read that cause i didnt 'flush' it out, the pre cum probably escaped, something you dont notice.
    Last time i knew she was on her period was 24th august but slammed it on 1st sept.
    Dont flame me about how stupid i was , i know that. All id like to know what are the chances shes preggers. Been stressing last few days :(

There is always a chance. "Pre-cum" still has sperm in it. Just not at the volume as a climax.

Comment

slammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
        slammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D
        come on man, this is not funny :@

Comment

The odds are against it (ie far more likely that she won't be pregnant than for her to be knocked up)....but if you want to sleep well at night, don't be gambling anymore.

If you and the g/f are having sex on a regular basis, she should really be on the pill or the shot....condoms alone aren't reliable enough as birth control.
          Last edited by hitmansb; 09-05-05, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            The odds are against it (ie far more likely that she won't be pregnant than for her to be knocked up)....but if you want to sleep well at night, don't be gambling anymore.

If you and the g/f are having sex on a regular basis, she should really be on the pill or the shot....condoms alone aren't reliable enough as birth control.
            that does make me feel better :)
            thats for sure, i wont be gambling ever again!

Comment

Originally posted by newbie123
              that does make me feel better :)
              thats for sure, i wont be gambling ever again!

then again all it takes is one single sperm cell to get the job done. 2 words morning after pill. well ok that's three but if you get it tomorrow i think you still got a chnace of it working although it's less effective. i can't remember what the time frame is but i i know you at least got 3-4 days.

Comment

Get her on the pill and make sure she takes it the right way that will end your worries or wear a rain coat

K

Comment

slammed? preggers? what are you 13 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    it was like the scene on Road Trip where the guy said "Yah I boinked her"

K

Comment

for future reference you could use an emergency contraception...or your girl could use one (it wouldn't do you any good, lol)...Plan B and Preven are FDA approved however Plan B is more effective....Plan B can prevent as many as 95% of expected pregnancies

...that info i learned a few days ago in my personal health & wellness class :)

i actually learned alot, there are a wide variety of contraceptives besides condoms, the pill and sterilization

and the book also says that the withdrawal method has about a 27% failure rate

contraceptive implants are the most effective according to this book, they insert it into the girls arm and it releases hormones...failure rate average is just 0.05%..a pretty good number

she should take them within 12 hours of when you finished

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        does it matter whether my words are slang or not ?

Comment

it matters when you sound like a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
                            it matters when you sound like a dumbass
                            oh really ? what does me sounding like a 'dumbass' got to do with anything.
                            If its nothing related to my original post then dont post at all, dont do it for the sake of posting

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor
                              for future reference you could use an emergency contraception...or your girl could use one (it wouldn't do you any good, lol)...Plan B and Preven are FDA approved however Plan B is more effective....Plan B can prevent as many as 95% of expected pregnancies

...that info i learned a few days ago in my personal health & wellness class :)

i actually learned alot, there are a wide variety of contraceptives besides condoms, the pill and sterilization

and the book also says that the withdrawal method has about a 27% failure rate

contraceptive implants are the most effective according to this book, they insert it into the girls arm and it releases hormones...failure rate average is just 0.05%..a pretty good number

she should take them within 12 hours of when you finished
                              Someone passed Jr High School Heath class.

Comment

Working...
                              X