X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "Alias" Thread 2005

Jennifer Garner :pink:

Comment

I can't wait to see who Vaughn really is. Also what is it with the promo making it sound like there is a baby in Sidney's life?

Comment

There is a baby, Jennifer will be pregnant on the show as she is on real life.

Comment

Originally posted by bjbabe
          There is a baby, Jennifer will be pregnant on the show as she is on real life.
          When does the season start? My wife has sworn it off cause she hates the suspense they leave you with at the end of each season. That Vaughn thing was a great twist.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
            When does the season start? My wife has sworn it off cause she hates the suspense they leave you with at the end of each season. That Vaughn thing was a great twist.

I believe that the new season will beginning on Sept 29.

Comment

I just finished watching it. I liked Vaughn's character, but it didn't add much to the show. So him leaving is bitter sweet. I don't remeber why Nadia is in a coma though.

Comment

I don't remember why Sloan is in jail or Nadia is in a coma. I'm hoping that Vaughn is just staging his death to get those guys off his back.

Comment

Well I remeber reading in TV guide that Michale Vartan was leaving the show. Wasn't it something about disabling the red sphere at the end of last season? Nadia was infected (didn't know she was in a coma though) and Sloan did something to loose control as director.

Comment

I just read some episode summaries and remembered. Sloane was working with Irina on that Rambaldi device that was making the people super aggressive and killing everybody. Jack arrested Sloane. You're right-Nadia had been infected and Sloane shot her while Nadia was trying to strangle Sydney. She was in a coma and they were working on an antidote for her infected state.

Comment

Did anyone notice they didn't show any full body shots of Garner! They are trying to hide the belly right now, as they just announced she was pregnant last night.

Comment

Well it cut ot 4 months later in this episode. So they only had to be clever for one episode.

Comment

Well it has now been reported that this will be it's final season :(

Comment

3 weeks from tonight, Alias will be back on with a speacial 2 hour episode. :dancingne

Comment

Only one more week :D

Comment

Working...
                              X