X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "The OC ( Orange County )" Thread 2005

I swear I don't like this show.....;)

Comment

I watched the 2nd episode of the new season and so far its sucking. Worst season so far. Begining of last season was really good. I sure hope Smalleville starts out good. Because they're putting it up against OC at the same time. Thats not good for Smallville seems how its the same fan base.

Comment

It's one that you have to watch to "get to know" the characters. It's a complete dram and if you are not up to date on it, it will seem boring. But there is every character for anyone to relate to and enjoy of almost any age.

Comment

Shibby, the comments I made are from experience of watching The O.C. I've seen every episode of the 2 seasons its been on. And so far its sucking ass compared to the last 2 seasons.

Comment

hmm, well I recorded it last night. I will give my opinion later today after I watch it. I am hoping you are wrong in my eyes :)

Comment

I missed the first episode so I was kind of lost. What is Geri Ryan's character supposed to be? And why is the new dean such a prick? Guess i'm gonna have to catch it on rerun.

Comment

All right I just watched last nights episode. I still love the show.

Timma - Gery Ryan's character was a lady she met in rehab. According to an interview in tv guide she is somehow going to come between Kirsten and Sandy. It almost sounded like and now looks like, Gery Ryan's character is going to become obbsesed with Kirsten. Now who knows if Kirsten will like her back. The new Dean seems to have something against either Marissa or Ryan. My bet is Ryan and the best way to get to him is to attack Marissa. He looks about the same age as Trey, so that might have something to do with it. But then again it could have to do with somone Jimmy screwed over.

Comment

Watched last nights episode. Thought it was better than the first two. But still don't get what's going on with the dean. He's being a dick to Seth and Summer now.

Comment

Missed last weeks episode, but read about it. It sounds like the Dean has some strong conection with Taylor. But hopefully they develop something more tonight or the cowerdly bulying will get old fast.

Comment

Well now you know what's up.

Comment

I figured she was boning him.

Comment

I'm telling ya, Smallville is much better than the OC this season. They come on at the same time. I know Shibby, you can't get the WB.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
                            I'm telling ya, Smallville is much better than the OC this season. They come on at the same time. I know Shibby, you can't get the WB.
                            :bawl:

Comment

i read after last season that this season will be alot more laid back.....last season was pretty heavy especially with trey getting blasted at the end, the grandfather dying, the lesbian stuff, etc...

so it probably won't be as good as year 2 this season cause apparently they are toning it down a good bit

so far i've only caught one of the episodes, i keep forgetting when its on

Comment

Working...
                              X