X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to.....

...upload sound files to your posts? :confused:

Originally posted by Keiser
    nah, sound files aren't a valid attachment....
    :(

Comment

well lets get that done Keiser!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
        uh huh

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
          Yeah, work on that Keiser....It would be cool to send small sound bites like crank yankers and funny stuff like that....entire songs would probably be too large of a file...;)

Comment

wav files are small and can be used in realtime chat programs like MIRC. Wonder if they could be used here as well? That would be awesome!

Comment

Keiser, pull another 3 day bender and get working on this. :D

Comment

No sound files guys. All these things slow down the server. With more people joining everyday we just dont need that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                  plus it would be annoying as hell if every time you opened a thread you'd hear some retarded sound, would be even worse if somone put a sound in their signature, lol.
                  well i would think it would be something you have to click to play but i still dont want it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    well i would think it would be something you have to click to play but i still dont want it.
                    what if we just allowed mrs P to attatch sound files to some of her posts.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                      what if we just allowed mrs P to attatch sound files to some of her posts.
                      have her send you an email. lol

Comment

big ole meanie!! Small sound files aren't any larger than some pic files...:(

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                          big ole meanie!! Small sound files aren't any larger than some pic files...:(
                          ya, now combine tons of pic files and sound files and you put a big strain on the system.

Comment

ya, now combine tons of pic files and sound files and you put a big strain on the system.
                            Well, that's simple, you can just upgrade to a super huge server then, you rich bitch!! :p

Comment

Working...
                            X