This ticks me off.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ticks me off.....

If I was a minority...this quote from MSNBC web page headline would just piss me off.

"A federal appeals court issued an order Monday blocking the state of California from holding a recall election as scheduled on Oct. 7 because of concerns that the state’s punch-card ballots unfairly penalize minorities, but gave interested parties seven days to appeal the decision."

wtf?

Comment

how does the punch card system unfairly penalize minorities? I don't understand, seriously, I don't

Comment

I don't understand it either...makes them look like idiots if you ask me.

Comment

So are they trying to say minorities are less capable of understanding the punch card system. If this is the case the fedural appeals court is saying minorities are not equal in intelligence and/or equally capable as the majority. I find this very offensive in a society that claims all people are created equal.

Comment

I get so tired of all this equal right crap. But when your own govornment pulls this shit, no wonder things are the way they are.

Comment

yah, thats brutal

Comment

Working...
              X