another boring day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another boring day

Hello, it's drizzling here in OH and I am a little down, I think it's the cold/flu still running me down from last week and a little queasy from the morning sickness. Just not my bouncy happy self. Still not showing at all & my abs are still showing. In case anyone wondered.

Cheer me up!

mines boring as hell too.

Comment

Monday's Suck
      How are are you? Your not even showing?

Comment

nope not yet... I'm 2-1/2 months pregnant. I didn't show the first time until 4-5 months. Even at 3 months I had a totally flat stomach. WEll, see though. Thanks for responding.

Comment

7 Up and saltines. Repeat as needed up 5X daily. Call me in the morning if sickness persists.

Dr. Jones

Comment

thanks for the advice Dr. but i'm not nearly as sick (not even remotely close) to what I felt like my first pregnancy.

Comment

I hate mondays....I feel for ya dream :( i got some kinda of flu like shit.. not cool :(

Comment

i need some beer to feel good.

Comment

Im felling great! Never been better. Hope that helps! :D

Comment

The prognosis is for multiple and incapacitating waves of vomiti...oh damn, this was about making you feel better was,nt it? Everything is going to be just fine my dear, don't worry about a thing.

Comment

thanks bouncer, I'm glad to hear that someone is feeling good today. Can't wait to go home from work. It's almost 3pm and I am so dragging.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        Im felling great! Never been better. Hope that helps! :D
                        Such an ass

But if your wanting to show, just do like I do and spend two weeks eating fast food and ice cream. It always makes me fell about 3 months pregnant :p

Comment

Working...
                        X