Scumbags like these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbags like these

Dont u all hate these......cause im class in my math class theres this punk ass sob that always is talking and also talking trash on this and that. He's never said anything to me but I always hear him talking his shit of this and that how he hates this and how he hates that. I dont like the punk and I think he knows it because we always stare at each other without saying anything. Since he sits with some dude in the back, he thinks hes the shit. Im there with about 2 guy friends of mine, my chicks friend, my friends chick, and of course my girlfriend is there with me too. I feel like just one day the fucker telling me something and me not thinking twice about it and just fucking him up so bad with my rage and anger. Just thinking about no consequences and all, just totally kick his ass before he even has a chance to hit me. I just cant stand people who talk trash and think thier all that. I'll outpower the bastard, I out weight him by at least 50 pounds or so. Im about 2 inches taller, im 5'11''. Just wanted to share this with u all on people like this.

Dayum. I hope you consider me a friend juice. :D

Comment

Take three deep breaths and focus. Now take the needle out of your ass, because I think you have to much test in you :D

I know what your saying though. I have a guy in my class that tries to be a class clown. I want to tell him, "Dude it's college, no one cares" He's not funny at all, but he sits there with his girl and his friend who laugh at him. But no one else does. Oh and he's always wearing sleevless shirts, shirts with tight arms, and stuff. His arms may be somewhere around 14-15in, but it dosn't look like he has touched a weight in his life. One day I wanna find out what he's gonna be wearing, and wear the same thing and show him how pathetic he looks.

Comment

You cry about more shit then a PMSing women. You complain about the rain, you complain about your girl, you complain about waiting in line. I bet you go to the gym an complain the weights are to heavy. :p

Comment

Hey juice, do you hire a personal trainer to do the work for you to? :D

Comment

Re: Scumbags like these

Originally posted by THE JUICE
            I just cant stand people who talk trash and think thier all that.
            Kind of like what you are doing right now...lol...J/K... I deal with this shit everday in 3 of my 5 classes. :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              You cry about more shit then a PMSing women. You complain about the rain, you complain about your girl, you complain about waiting in line. I bet you go to the gym an complain the weights are to heavy. :p

:agree:

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                  :rofl:
                  I was actually waiting for a response from the rage poster child :D

Comment

jsut tell him to shutt eh fuck up u wanna leanr not listen to bull shit if he declines slap the shit otua him inf ront of everyone and hell see whats up;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      I was actually waiting for a response from the rage poster child :D
                      Well in all honesty, I probably would have beaten him to death by now, but If you wanna make a point, next time he stares at you, even if its the middle of class, just stand up and ask him what the fuck hes looking at...then approach him right after class, and drop him...that should ease the tension, or make everyday at school more fun thereafter

Comment

Now that's the Doom I know. Glad to have you back. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                          Well in all honesty, I probably would have beaten him to death by now, but If you wanna make a point, next time he stares at you, even if its the middle of class, just stand up and ask him what the fuck hes looking at...then approach him right after class, and drop him...that should ease the tension, or make everyday at school more fun thereafter
                          but in juices case, the kid will stand up and say "im looking at you, you fucking pussy" and juice will feel like a dick. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            Now that's the Doom I know. Glad to have you back. :p
                            :D Ive been behaving lately, only a mild scuffle friday night, the sound opf gun fire rang out and that was the end of that arguement....and no Im not kidding

Comment

but in juices case, the kid will stand up and say "im looking at you, you fucking pussy" and juice will feel like a dick. :)
                              and if he does, you pick up the nearest object by you and hurl it at him..ie: the desk, ur girl, the geek behind you, they all make an effective weapon in the slums of college...

Comment

Working...
                              X