Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NIPPLE THREAD!!!

Do you like nipples?

What kind do you like? Big? SMall? Flat? Pointy?

Nibble? Suck? Flick? Tweak? Clamps?

Do you like it when *YOUR* nipples get played with?

Discuss!

Nipples are great. I think alot about nipples.

Mine are pierced so I often play with them. Others do too !

:) :) :) :)

Comment

I get the same thing too. people always feel compelled to reach out and tweak my nurples I think its becuase they stand out so much.

i think nice perky nips on girls are mesmerizing. i dunno why. Im like hypnotized by them. I dont feel the urge to ever tweak them, but I do get the urge to kiss and nibble on them.

I think my fave boobs to look at are nice full B cups.

as far as on guys. I like guys with nice sized nipples. I dunno, I guess I get memserized by them too. I get the urge to nibble on them!!

I get kidna freeaked out when strangers grab at mine, becuase mine are real sensitive, like if the wind is blowing the right way it puts me at FUUUUULLLL attention! Its kinda embarassing becuase usually people grab at them jokingly or to suprise me, and its like WHOA! Dont do that! You're gonna make me drip the clear stuff if you keep it up!

I dont know what it is, but mine are like one of the most sensitive parts of my body.

Comment

i love my wife to suck my nipples during foreplay i recipricate the favor. my fav nips are quarter sized pink suckies on smaller breasts. the are so pretty.

Comment

bite em:)

Comment

Mine are realllyyy sensitive. You have to be rough with them or they tickle and I can't stand it.....

Comment

mine are peirced and I dig when a girl sucks on them....

In a woman I like BIG nipples.....more fun to play with...:)

Comment

I love pierced nipples on a guy. When Stromba's on top of me when we're having sex I love to squeeze and tug on one of his nips as I'm cumming...it just turns me on. I also like to reach up and play with it hard when I'm giving him a bj and he's cumming. His left one is his favorite. :D

On a girl I like big nipples. I love to suck on them and flick them with my tongue...kinda like you do to a clit. Ever since I got my boob job my nipples have become extreemly sensitive and the left one always gets hard before the right one. They get hard a lot so I usually wear a padded bra to hide it.

I like to roll my nipples between my thumb and index finger when I'm having sex or masturbating, squeezing them harder as I approach orgasm...it goes straight to my pussy.

I envy men because they don't have to keep them covered up all the time. I'd love to be able to walk around at the beach enjoying the breeze and hot sun on mine. Feeling the ocean waves on a bare chest is awesome. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  I'd love to be able to walk around at the beach enjoying the breeze and hot sun on mine. Feeling the ocean waves on a bare chest is awesome. ;)
                  :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                    I love pierced nipples on a guy. When Stromba's on top of me when we're having sex I love to squeeze and tug on one of his nips as I'm cumming...it just turns me on. I also like to reach up and play with it hard when I'm giving him a bj and he's cumming. His left one is his favorite. :D

On a girl I like big nipples. I love to suck on them and flick them with my tongue...kinda like you do to a clit. Ever since I got my boob job my nipples have become extreemly sensitive and the left one always gets hard before the right one. They get hard a lot so I usually wear a padded bra to hide it.

I like to roll my nipples between my thumb and index finger when I'm having sex or masturbating, squeezing them harder as I approach orgasm...it goes straight to my pussy.

I envy men because they don't have to keep them covered up all the time. I'd love to be able to walk around at the beach enjoying the breeze and hot sun on mine. Feeling the ocean waves on a bare chest is awesome. ;)
                    YAHTZEE!!!! :D

Comment

Although he had done it before, when I was pregnant with our first baby, DrG sucked on both my nipples at once while I was on top and we were fucking. I almost came immediately! It was sooooo intense. It was like there was a direct link between my nips and my pussy. Like I said, he had done it before, and it felt good, believe me, but never like this. Ever since then, even when I wasn't prego, every time he sucks both nips, it sends me into outerspace. I love it.

DrG likes me to suck on his nips during foreplay, but I think he'd rather I suck further south...

-MrsG

Comment

Working...
                      X