The ANAL Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ANAL Thread!

Alllrighty, this thread is to talk about all things anal!

Do you like it? Do you think its kinky? Do you have a hard time talking your partner into letting you stick it? Are you scared to ask your parter for a lil ass play?

Do you hate it? Is it too tight? Does it hurt?

Do you like ass play when you are getting a hummer?

Ladies: Do you enjoy anal? Double penetration?

Puddles will be checking in on this one.....guaranteed.

Comment

I was talking with this one cheerleader when i was in school at Fresno state, and she LOVED anal sex. She LOVED takign it up the ass.

She was real small, like 4'11, and a cheerleader. She said her pussy and her ass were really close together, and she said her fave way to come was to sit her ass down on a guy's cockwhile he was sitting down, and have him play with her clit and vagina with one hand, and have him play with her tits with the other, while he kissed her and necked her.

WHOA!!

THat was the only time in my life I ever felt jealous of a girl! I wish I had that many holes! I would be the biggest slut ever, and be DAMN proud of it too!

Comment

As far as me sticking it in the dookie suticase.. its uhm.. "okay". I mean, it feels good and all, but doesnt launch my rocket as good as say, oral sex.

My favorite way for me to be the penetratore for anal sex is for me to be laying down and straddled. I use my hand in order to manipulate my partner to orgasm, and then when they do orgasm, I can feel thier ass squeeze tight around my shaft.

*YOWZA*

Comment

Love it. It hurts, but oh so good once you get over the initial pain. Must use lube!! Best to have clit stimulation at the same time 'cause anal won't make me cum.

-MrsG

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyBoy
            My favorite way for me to be the penetratore for anal sex is for me to be laying down and straddled. I use my hand in order to manipulate my partner to orgasm, and then when they do orgasm, I can feel thier ass squeeze tight around my shaft.

*YOWZA*
            Damn...talk about a visual! I can only imagine how good it is to be a guy getting it in the ass and to have his cock stroked at the same time!

I'll respond on my likes when I get back...doorbell just rang!

Comment

A couple of straight guys I know have freaky girlfriends who like to get fucked in the pussy while they have a dildo in thier ass. The guys love it becuase they can feel the vibration from her vibrator thats in her ass while they are pumping away in their girl's pussy.

I also knew another freaky couple. They had a double bullet, which had 2 small silver bullet virbators connected to a hand held remote control. Each of them (the boy and the girl) would put a bullet in thier booty, and turn the doule bullet on when they fucked. That way the guy felt prostate stimulation, the girl got anal stimulation, they got normal dick to pussy stimulation, *AND* they couls still kiss and have boobie play.

Comment

my wife stopped allowing me access to balloon knot entry a few months before she gave birth to our son. i miss it but she will not budge. its not that its better its just different and kinda taboo for my semi conservative wife. i am still an anal virgin but had a girl try to stick her finger up it while she was performing oral i gagged her as i jumped. she never tried again and i never asked her to.

Comment

lol

Comment

if the girl doesnt like anal, im on the 1st bus outta that relatrrionship

Comment

DP all the way! There is nothing like it!!

Comment

I love getting fucked in the ass. My orgasms are more intense from anal. I like a dp in a face to face position with my legs up by my shoulders best with hubby's cock in my ass and a toy in my pussy, his fingers or another vibe on my clit and nipple play at the same time...it's like I'm sent into an orgasmic trance! The orgasms just don't stop until he stops...and even then it takes a few seconds for my body to calm down and stop cumming. Sometimes he'll hit my ass from behind when I'm on all fours and I'll just reach down with one hand and rub my clit or stick my fingers in my pussy to hit my g-spot. I love feeling his cock in my ass when my fingers are in my pussy. I also like getting it in my ass when I'm up in my swing and my legs are wrapped around him and his fingers are rubbing my clit and pussy. I still haven't tried MrsGoodbody's scissor position yet but I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy that one too.

Yes, it hurts, but only at first. The pain quickly turns into pleasure. It's not uncommon for me to tell Stromba to fuck me in the ass. Sometimes we take our time and loosen me up slowly...other times it's just more rushed and the pain is bad, but I still want it. Once in a while I'll get a toy in my ass when I'm masturbating, but usually I just save it for when I'm with Stromba.

I like to finger his ass when I'm giving him a blowjob. I love all the pre-cum that comes out when I do it! His ass is too tight to take my strap-on or I'd try what Buddy mentioned above. :D

Comment

Wow Mrs P...thats all I can say
                          WOW
                          :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                            I love getting fucked in the ass. My orgasms are more intense from anal. I like a dp in a face to face position with my legs up by my shoulders best with hubby's cock in my ass and a toy in my pussy, his fingers or another vibe on my clit and nipple play at the same time...it's like I'm sent into an orgasmic trance! The orgasms just don't stop until he stops...and even then it takes a few seconds for my body to calm down and stop cumming. Sometimes he'll hit my ass from behind when I'm on all fours and I'll just reach down with one hand and rub my clit or stick my fingers in my pussy to hit my g-spot. I love feeling his cock in my ass when my fingers are in my pussy. I also like getting it in my ass when I'm up in my swing and my legs are wrapped around him and his fingers are rubbing my clit and pussy. I still haven't tried MrsGoodbody's scissor position yet but I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy that one too.

Yes, it hurts, but only at first. The pain quickly turns into pleasure. It's not uncommon for me to tell Stromba to fuck me in the ass. Sometimes we take our time and loosen me up slowly...other times it's just more rushed and the pain is bad, but I still want it. Once in a while I'll get a toy in my ass when I'm masturbating, but usually I just save it for when I'm with Stromba.

. :D
                            :drool: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comment

mrs P please dont hold back i want to know how you really feel dont sugar coat it for us.:D

Comment

Working...
                              X