i ahte....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i ahte....

working on cars asnd trucks for a living..today i chenged both kingpins on a 27 foot internatioanl and i was bangin the pins that hold it in out and i whcked my wrist wit a 3 lb sledge hammer hard as hell now ym shit is hurtin like amofo damn i ahte work :mad:

my buddy is also doing that, hes opening a shop for cars. Im just gonna continue studing criminal justice and get my degree and work for the gov. law enforcement or big brother, just need 2 more years.:)

Comment

i worked on cars at a dealership for a while. i dont have the patience for it.

Comment

me neither jipped i cant atand working on thewse asshole losers cars changin oil and breaks at least with ym own car i enjoy it but doin thius shit day ind ay out is shitty :(

Comment

:eek: awwww, babe, let kiss it for you and make it feel better!!! :kiss:

Comment

i made decent $, but always going home with busted knuckles and grease under my nails. it wasnt worth it for me. my best friend is a good mechanic and loves what he does, go figure.

Comment

not to yank ym chain but im good too i can fixjsut about anything wth wheels i work on deisels regular cars mostly international and amck deisels but its jsut so shitty to do for work yet when iw a sout of a job i would go to ym oys job and do his othe rhsit tha he had backe dup and coudlnt touch and id enjoy it lol

Comment

wow, your a fuckin pussy
                haha
                jk

Comment

wow i ahte u :(

j/k :p

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X