What to do What to do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do What to do??

Ok, every year I go watch the Race at Talladeega. It is in 2 weeks. I like to go and hang out and spend the night. I am not that excited about this year because last year I didn't have enough food through out the day. I am thinking of maybe just going on race day and trying to make it through that day. And I have a deep sea fishing trip planned in October and I know that weekend will be difficult to eat my required food. I can do it though easier in a Condo then camping at a race. My friends will be mad if I don't go to the race the night before, but I am always taking people places, I am like the ticket guy. No one ever just gets me tickets to somewhere and says "come on". I will lose it if I go down any pounds at the race, and everyone will be drinking. I would rather just save my drinking for the fishing trip. Although packing enough food for the 10 hour boat ride will be difficult.

Hey somebody better respond to my damn thread. lol

Comment

ge tur midn right fool! saty focused bitch! :p

Comment

keep the tradition going man, go to the races the night before!!!

Comment

Just bring a good stash of beef jerky, protein bars and water. You gotta go on the trips. :)

Comment

Go and enjoy the race bro. It won't kill you. I like your dedication though.

Comment

I dunno what to do. I know I might drink if I go the night before, and then I feel all fat and bloated. If I drop any pounds I don't like it. This is a lifestyle not a hobby and if that means that I die alone in my room with a chicken breast in my mouth then so be it. Cause I love it.

Comment

yep, you gotta go Turbo!

Comment

I dunno, if I go I will stay up late, get drunk, not eat right, and then feel bad about it. My friends tell me I am obsessed. When we use to go to the clubs a lot I would keep a shake in the car and run out for a feeding about 3 in the morning.

Comment

good dedication...but go have fun bro!

Comment

I dunno??????????????????? Don't know what to do.

Comment

you go dammit!

Comment

No damnit. lol

If I go and I lose the a fraction of weight then your ass is responsible. Do you wanna go in my place?

Comment

I was going to say I'm still trying to figure out the question you somehow presented - then I read everyone elses replies.

I say pack a small cooler full with chicken breastesess, bring a couple gallons of water, and go enjoy the sites and sounds of the race.

P.S. I know Ryan Newman.

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                              I was going to say I'm still trying to figure out the question you somehow presented - then I read everyone elses replies.

I say pack a small cooler full with chicken breastesess, bring a couple gallons of water, and go enjoy the sites and sounds of the race.

P.S. I know Ryan Newman.
                              How come you didn't get my question? I think it was worded a bit crazy. Get me the hookup on some pitpasses or something. And cold chicken blows.

Comment

Working...
                              X