Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doom

Hey brother where do u find those avatars brothers and that pic under your sig bro. Its the shit man, I love those pics bro.

For real bro, i like that too bro, isnt it cool bro, ok bro, see ya later bro, im going to eat bro. peace bro. :P

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      For real bro, i like that too bro, isnt it cool bro, ok bro, see ya later bro, im going to eat bro. peace bro. :P
      Bro, your such an ass. Why don't you leave Juice bro alone. He's a good bro and it's not nice to make fun of bro's. Anyways bro's, you to work it out and let us bro's know how it went.

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        Bro, your such an ass. Why don't you leave Juice bro alone. He's a good bro and it's not nice to make fun of bro's. Anyways bro's, you to work it out and let us bro's know how it went

ok bro, i will let you know bro. later bro.

Comment

:rofl: forshiznal bro....

but to answer your question Juice, you must search outside the realm of anabolic disscussion sites

search young grasshopper and you will find :D

Comment

haha u dick bouncer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
              :rofl: forshiznal bro....

but to answer your question Juice, you must search outside the realm of anabolic disscussion sites

search young grasshopper and you will find :D

you have seen the light ???? lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

No vales verga buey:madfu:

Comment

Working...
                X