Sana's New Found Hostility...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sana's New Found Hostility...

Easy crouching tiger. Your making it look like Bouncer IS the one in control and he's cut you off. :p

Yeah he definetly is wearing the pants now.

Comment

what hostility :cursin:

:bawl: bouncer's not in charge of me

Comment

Originally posted by sana
        what hostility :cursin:

:bawl: bouncer's not in charge of me
        well of course he is darling....he's been calling the shots since day one...:p

Comment

:eek:

Comment

ahem - for all of you who may think otherwise, check my signature for reference to who's in charge :sillyfu:

Comment

Yes but your avatar shows who's claiming ownership. Kinda of obsessive if you ask me, I don't see Bouncer with a Sana avatar :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                Yes but your avatar shows who's claiming ownership. Kinda of obsessive if you ask me, I don't see Bouncer with a Sana avatar :D
                Exactly...I'm the one who found that Bouncer emblem for him on the web, so I'm sure he "made" her use it, because it was in his files. :p

Comment

well it is another one of those japanamation cartoons. And we all know how much Sana likes them:D

Comment

You are all correct, I own her. :)

Comment

Also, notice how she changed her flag to the Estonia flag after he did...hmmmmmm :p

Comment

ok, you all need to shutup. lol. im gonna get in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          ok, you all need to shutup. lol. im gonna get in trouble.
                          exactly :whip:

now get back in the kitchen, you still have the pots and pans left from when you were making me my lunch to clean up.

Comment

You ever notice those people that always talking shit like there somone big are the ones you have to worry least about :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                              You ever notice those people that always talking shit like there somone big are the ones you have to worry least about :angel:
                              :D
                              Last edited by JUICE; 09-16-03, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X