Mike Tyson VS Bob Sapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson VS Bob Sapp

Tensions reached a new high last night at K-1's "Battle at the Bellagio" when former NFL tackle 6'5", 390 lb. K-1 superstar Bob "The Beast" Sapp made his U.S. fighting debut and knocked out Hawaiian heavy-hitter Kimo Leopoldo in the second round. While Sapp he was celebrating his victory, former heavyweight and controversial celebrity, Mike Tyson surprised the roaring crowd by jumping into the ring and challenging the K-1 favorite to a match. Tyson who watched the event from a ringside seat even suggested they fight on the spot.

"I'll do it right here, get me a pair of shorts and I'll fight him tonight," shouted Tyson. "Sign the contract ... Sign the contract!" Sapp replied, "I'll do it, I'll fight Tyson with all my heart, spirit and technique." "I'll sign the contract to fight you today. The Beast is coming for you!"

Rumors of the match-up have been stirring over the past couple of weeks. Sapp's recent press coverage had him talking about this possibility on national television and radio.

K-1, with its customary eight-man, single elimination tournament swept into North America three years ago and its popularity continues to grow. The August 15th event allowed regional participants from all over the world a final opportunity to capture this year's K-1 World Grand Prix Championship which will take place at the Tokyo Dome on December 7th. Remy Bonjasky, of Holland, outlasted World Champion Michael "Black Sniper" McDonald in a closely fought battle in front of a sold-out crowd. Bonjasky, who won the title by defeating three of the tournament's eight world-class heavyweight competitors, advances to the K-1 World Semi-Finals in Osaka on October 11th.

Tyson would get killed... (never thought Id say that though...)

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
      Tyson would get killed... (never thought Id say that though...)
      If it was boxing rules tyson would beat the piss out of him. You ever seen that bob sapp fight? lol. he is so sloppy its funny, falling over his feet and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        If it was boxing rules tyson would beat the piss out of him. You ever seen that bob sapp fight? lol. he is so sloppy its funny, falling over his feet and shit.

lol no, havent seen it...but would for sure buy that PPV if it happened.

Comment

lol no, havent seen it...but would for sure buy that PPV if it happened.
          Ya bro, this sapp guy is big but man is he goofy. he hits people on the top of the head like those video games. lol.

Comment

Ya bro, this sapp guy is big but man is he goofy. he hits people on the top of the head like those video games. lol.

lol....but you think it would be an awesome fight to see...???

Comment

LOL, I'd pay to see it... Sapp is so loose in technique that a broken in reebok looks tighter... but he is one big motherfucker! I'd pay to see it. Tyson would look like a pitbull trying to take on a tiger (or elephant? Would that fit better, lol) and I think that Sapp will pound his ass, but I'd watch it ;) Good thing it's not KotC, Sapp would just lay on him, ground and pound him out... This way they'd be standing up

Comment

lol....but you think it would be an awesome fight to see...???
                hell ya, shit would be funny!!

Comment

hell ya, shit would be funny!!
                  :rofl: for sure...who would u put your $$$ on?

Comment

:rofl: for sure...who would u put your $$$ on?
                    tyson would give him a power punch to the chin. lights out.

Comment

Id love to see it!!!!

Comment

Now THAT would be hilarious... Sapp flailing all wild, Tyson ducks in and knocks him out with one punch... rofl... not too probable, to say the least, but still funny as hell

Comment

It'd be like a replay of Tyson in his glory days...30 seconds or less of round one...BAM...lights out.

Comment

It would definatley be a fight of the century. PPV would make so much money on it. It barely would have to be promoted.

Comment

are there still talks that it could happen???

Comment

Working...
                              X