More suprising 2-0 team, MIN or SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More suprising 2-0 team, MIN or SEA

What you all think??? I have to say Seattle...but thats comin from a vikes fan..lol

No 2-0 is suprising. When it's at 4-0 and up is when it can be suprising or normal.

Comment

MN, No, Mike Tice is a man among men, he is the man.

J/k, he was quarterback of our college team, he always used to drink beer and play pinball, typical jock thing, didn't know he had this in him.

Well, good for him, he has them playing well, we shall see.

SEA, is there really a team in seatle?

Comment

I think of the two, Seattle is more surprising to be 2-0. Both teams have had tough games against the saints and the packers and cupcakes against the bears and the cardinals. I just expect more out of the vikings i guess.

Comment

Minny is the real shocker....Dante Culpepper is borderline retarded most games. I have no confidence in him at all as a quarterback. He usually is a lock to make the stupidest decisions at the worst times. The fact that he's held it together well enough to win two in a row is surprising.

Comment

Daunte will vie for MVP this year...

Comment

Gongshow...clearly, you've been drinking this evening....

Comment

lol no no no Hitman...havent you seen him play this year??? he is much improved on decision making...He came into camp after his huge deal he got with great enthusiasm...he has finally bought into the OFF Coord. style...and looks great...I think he will improve with each game, and honestly has a shot at MVP

Comment

Seattle has the most underated player in the game in Shaun Alexaner. They have consistently gotten better over the past few years. I think this could be the the year.

Comment

I'll have to back up gong on this one. Culpepper is going to have a good year. If he can hold onto the ball I don't think he'll be prone to turn overs. Seattle is definitly a shocker that I don't think will last.

Comment

seattle could be 3-0....interesting game against STL at home this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X