No announcement yet.

check out my sweet dance moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck college football. they all suck. only team worth a damn is the Idaho Mud Pigs. :)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Is this thread still about sweet dance moves?

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
            :thumbsdow Sore loser...just as I figured. I could make all kinds of remarks about your post, but why? Things happen here just like anywhere else. YOU are the one that got all pissy after one little jab...and yes it was a joke. You made a comment on another post after we lost to Virginia....did you see me get all pissy and get personal? No you didn't. Shibby and I make jabs at one another all the time about sports, and neither one of us gets all bent out of shape and make it personal...which is what you did.

As for the better man...you can't be it because you are not a man yet!

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
              :hmmm: Let's see... I made one little comment on how Auburn loss this weekend...nothing else. You are the one that turned around and made it personal with your "class" comment. I just responded to that. And now I am an "asshole", but hey...you think what you want to about me...I could care less. You are just like my best friend, who is a Florida Gator....bring up a loss and you act like a woman on her period. Grow up and get over it...it's sports.
              Man that's a short reply for all of the shit that just got talked about your team dude. Sounds like you ain't got shit to say now. :hmmm:

Comment

:bravonew: Another biggest dick thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  :bravonew: Another biggest dick thread.
                  haha... yup

Comment

Originally posted by grnmchn
                    Man that's a short reply for all of the shit that just got talked about your team dude. Sounds like you ain't got shit to say now. :hmmm:
                    :thumbsdow Another ONE joins in.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by bad14u; 10-25-05, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X