FITBRAT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cory
    It makes sense because test levels start on the decline after 30, so you have more room to get those levels back up to that ceiling with gear, making it much more effective at that stage in your life. That's why younger guys run the risk of gyno and shit cuz the excess converts to too much estrogen.
    Awe your worried LOL too funny, no i get what ure saying, I go year by year hopin to put on 7-10lbs of solid muscle each year I wanna be massive 275ish by 30

K

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      haha, I remember them, good stuff.

SLAM! duuh duuh duuh, duuh duuh duuh Let the boys be boys!
      SLAM! duuh duuh duuh, duuh duuh duuh Let the boys be boys!

Pure lyrical/musical geniuses.....

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
        Awe your worried LOL too funny, no i get what ure saying, I go year by year hopin to put on 7-10lbs of solid muscle each year I wanna be massive 275ish by 30

K
        :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
          Cory ~ are you still on AIM or Yahoo? So we can talk about all the boys behind their backs. ;)

Boys .....Feel again :nerdnew:

Comment

what is it with you and the word "boys". does it make your old ass feel young again or something? if i hear the word boys one more time im going to eat you for my post workout meal. :D j/k

Comment

^ that didnt sound right. lol

Comment

Cory ~ are you still on AIM or Yahoo? So we can talk about all the boys behind their backs. ;)
                I am actually using my dad's computer since I am staying with my parents until my house is finished being repaired after Katrina. I don't think he has an IM account set up. He's not down with the chat thing at his age...lol... he's too busy doing all of this kinda stuff...lol :bbq:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  what is it with you and the word "boys". does it make your old ass feel young again or something? if i hear the word boys one more time im going to eat you for my post workout meal. :D j/k
                  bwahahahahaha :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    ^ that didnt sound right. lol
                    :laughnew: I'm not sure there's enough protein there, but I'm sure FB wouldn't complain!

Comment

Same reason people say "girls"..
                      I say bitches. :D

Comment

Working...
                      X