Scary stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary stories?

Post something scary that happened to you.

Once when I was much younger, I had a house in a difficult part of town (ie, not the best neighborhood). I pulled into the driveway, and opened the hatch of my 300z, and started removing groceries. to walk inside. When I straightened with two bags in my hands, I felt the back of my head hit something. Thinking I hit my head on the hatch cover, I looked up a little, only to see it in front of my head.

Confused, I turned around, the metallic pressure constant against my neck. Fully turned now, the pressure under my chin against my throat, revealed itself to me. I was being mugged with a sawed off double barrel shotgun. The man said "Do you know what this is?" I nodded my head as my bladder failed me for a second. My heart hammering, I handed over my wallet when he told me to. Then he told me to give him what was in my front pockets. I handed him my keys, my cash, and some coins.

As my hand lightly touched his, his fingers clutched at my offering - the shock of being mugged turned to anger. With both hands, I turned the barrel of the shotgun between us, grasping the barrel and the grip - and began to wrestle it away. As I twisted and yanked, the mugger lost his handhold on the gun, along with his footing. Scrambling to his feet, I stood there shocked that I now had control of the weapon, I was motionless as I watched him run down the street.

Later, before the police came to file a report, I inpsected the shotgun. Cracking it, I checked both barrels - empty. Scary to think, had the weapon been loaded - my initial grab for the weapon very well could have resulted in my death.

Next

wow....scary

Comment

one time when i was like 15 or 16, a bunch of us were walking along the road. we were all stoned. as we walked underneath a bridge, one my buddies lit off an entire pack of firercrackers. being under the bridge made so much louder and for a split second i thought someone was doing a drive by shooting on us. for that split second my whole life literally passed before my eyes. i almost shit myself that how much it scareed all of us.

Comment

No way can i come close to your Auri. That scared me reading it. There was once a guy in our house one night. Supposedly just watching my sister sleep. My dad chased him down the street but he got away. Sister said that she thought it was my dad just checking in on her and sitting on the bed.

Freaked out the neighborhood and the 17 year old girls for a while.

Comment

:( Those are scary! I don't have any good ones, I led a sheltered life:)

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
            No way can i come close to your Auri. That scared me reading it. There was once a guy in our house one night. Supposedly just watching my sister sleep. My dad chased him down the street but he got away. Sister said that she thought it was my dad just checking in on her and sitting on the bed.

That is some freaky shit. Damn weirdos.

When I was really young our house had gotten broken into. My dad traveled a lot and it was scary, but then one night we heard stuff outside and then the next day we went out to see what had been on the porch and you could see footprints all over the porch and on top of our grill, some weirdo had been standing on the grill trying to get a peek in a window.

Comment

The scariest shit that has ever happend to me was back in high school. Me and about 80 buddies of mine were going to figgt against out rival north side high school. We went to this suburb place where they had a huge park waiting for them. My friends had bat, guns, crowbars, anything u can think of that will harm another person. We were going to fight this group of guys who thought they were the shit with about close to 50-70 members in it too. As I was getting there I was freakout cause I saw shitloads of people and thought I was gonna get my ass kicked along with some buds I had with me. But it turned out they were my friends. OK minues passes and nothing, we waited a little more and nothing. Ok so we decided to go looking for them and all, we all slpit up and went out ways. I went to this rich place of the northside looking for them. As I was going through the street I was a truck full of those fuckers from the other school. I didnt have my Waki-taki with me or cell to warn my friends. When I went back to the place where we were I saw one of my buds got his ass kicked so bad. They had hit him with bats and all, bricks. I stopped and shit and my other bud came by and put him in his truck. As we were driving on the street, we saw an ambulance in the HEB Grocery store. My friend had recieve a blow with a brick in the face, cracked his front cheek bone. It was all choas man, we did damage on them and they damaged us bad. It was a scary site and I was part of it.

Comment

My friend set me up on a blind date once...When I got there I found out she weighed more than me.....I let out a shriek like a little school girl....Well not really but I wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
                  My friend set me up on a blind date once...When I got there I found out she weighed more than me.....I let out a shriek like a little school girl....Well not really but I wanted to.
                  always have a backup plan for blind dates. for example if you are meeting her at 7:00, have a freind call you at 7:30 or so. that way if you dont like her you can say there is an emergency and you have to go.

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78
                    always have a backup plan for blind dates. for example if you are meeting her at 7:00, have a freind call you at 7:30 or so. that way if you dont like her you can say there is an emergency and you have to go.
                    Or you can just be honest and say that it's not what you had in mind, since everbody knows that trick anyways.

Comment

or you could do that. i was trying not to hurt her feelings. then again i have never been on a blind date so i dont know what i would do.

Comment

I just went through with the date and kidney punched my friend the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish

Was it Njjuicer? I knew he was a perv, LoL....:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
                            I just went through with the date and kidney punched my friend the next day.
                            LOL

Comment

Flying from Canada to Washington (the state) in January on a little prop plane a few yrs. ago after a skiing vacation, the plane started shaking and we could hear the propellers slowing down. Then BOOM something hit the side of the plane. I thought we were going down. The flight attendant got on the mic. and told us to remain seated with our belts fastened and assured us that everything was going to be ok, the propellers were JUST filling up with ice which caused them to slow down and the crashing sounds were just hunks of ice flying off and hitting the plane. I sat there next to my husband for about 30 minutes listening to the propellers slow down over and over again and repeated loud crashes of ice hitting the plane. I really didn't think the plane was going to make it to a safe landing and we were gonna die. There was something reassuring about having him there with me though, I was panicky inside, but accepting the thought of death. Well...as you can tell, we didn't die...the plane made a safe landing but I'll never fly a little prop plane in winter again.

Comment

Working...
                              X