• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who lives in NC or Virgina?

How bad is the storm?

YJ is in west virginia...

Comment

More importantly, who lives in Blacksburg Virginia? How bad is it there? ;)

***EDIT*** DROP IT.

THE BOUNCER
      Last edited by Bouncer; 09-18-03, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Im in Northeren VA,A pine came through my moms house,power went out but now is back on,wind is about 70mph,rainin like a mother,some places are getting evacuated already.Going to a hurricane party after I eat:D: been getting that damn tree from my moms-talk about work

Comment

Live in Maryland and work in Northern Virginia the storm is just picking up steam in this area.....the federal goverment was closed today raining nonstop and the winds are a constant 70-75 miles an hour. Trees are down everywhere and alot of people have power outages.

Comment

Are you getting any outer bands from the storm in southern NJ, Bounce? I just saw the radar and it looks like you guys just some bad stuff there!! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
              Are you getting any outer bands from the storm in southern NJ, Bounce? I just saw the radar and it looks like you guys just some bad stuff there!! :(
              hell ya, windy and raining like crazy.

Comment

i hope it heads my way so they cancel class :D ...... hope all is well for those of you that are in it. soda, hit me up later if you don't lose all power.

Comment

jim eat a dick lol :D: call me on my cell in the morning and if u call my house late and let it ring 100 fukin times again I will be forced to beat your punk ass :D: homo

Comment

my aunt lvies right on teh coast she wa shit bad but my cousin is few misn form 34 and they didnt ge tto muc either

Comment

did not get much were i am in ny

some rain ,wind and a few trees down is all

Comment

Working...
                      X