Damn Hurricane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Hurricane

I was cooking in the kitchen and I heard a crash. Turns out a big limb fell off the tree above my house and landed on my Stainless Steel Weber Grill. Put a good sized dent on the cover. :mad:

Just go punch it back out from the inside. :)

Seriously...hope nothing else bad happens to ya. Be safe!

Here in FL it's calm but I did notice some nice breezes and it seems less humid. You could always come down here and I'll keep ya safe. :D

Comment

Hell yeah Mrs.P, The weather is absolutely perfect here. It's about damn time. I'm tired of all the rain. It's supposed to remain like this all through the weekend. :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm
        Hell yeah Mrs.P, The weather is absolutely perfect here. It's about damn time. I'm tired of all the rain. It's supposed to remain like this all through the weekend. :D
        :staypuff: Sounds like Saturday is a beach day to me!

Comment

Originally posted by blm
          Im glad your concerned. :D

Comment

I wish this thing would hurry up and end, i gotta drive across the verrazano now...this should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Im glad your concerned. :D
              Oh yeah, forgot that part....

Damn Bouncer, I hope everything is alright and you remain safe. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                I wish this thing would hurry up and end, i gotta drive across the verrazano now...this should be fun
                The Verrazano is soooo pretty at night! Just keep both hands on the wheel for a change. ;)

Just heard the hurricane has been downgraded to a tropical storm. Stop your bellyaching now. :D

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL

Just heard the hurricane has been downgraded to a tropical storm. Stop your bellyaching now. :D
                  im still scared. :bawl:

Comment

Stop your bellyaching now. :D
                    Yeah, just a few days ago you were saying how you were looking forward to this storm because there hasn't been a storm like this up your way in a long time. So shat up and drive.

Comment

it was so windy i swear i almost got blown over when i left the gym with jelly legs tonight :o

Comment

I will come hold you sweetheart!!! :kiss:

Comment

I feel your pain, Bouncer...Webers are not just grills...they are works of art...the best of the best. Well, depending on what model you have. I love my Weber too.

Comment

Want me to send you my teddy? It's nice and soft and cuddly. :)

Comment

Want me to send you my teddy? It's nice and soft and cuddly. :)
                              is it warm too?:agree:

Comment

Working...
                              X