• Show
Clear All

• Eat meat!

If you don't, I will. :D
    Attached Files

funny!

Comment

Sounds like me telling my daughter to eat her dinner.. :rofl:

Actually, it sounds like me regardless... Excuse me, got some cow to get grillin'.. :agree:

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
          Sounds like me telling my daughter to eat her dinner.. :rofl:
          My daughter hated meat for a while and was eating vegetarian. I think she was around 6 or so when she did that. It lasted for a good 6 months too...nearly drove me insane!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
            My daughter hated meat for a while and was eating vegetarian. I think she was around 6 or so when she did that. It lasted for a good 6 months too...nearly drove me insane!
            hahahaha. :rofl:

Comment

Surrrrrrrre...laugh now...wait till my kid talks to your kid. hehehe

Comment

I think my daughter would have me shot for mention of the new-found love of vegetarianism and her father...

Either that, or she'll order a pizza on my credit card.. Damn 7yr olds know too much these days.. :D

Comment

I gotta get the gf to start eating cow and pig again

Comment

Surrrrrrrre...laugh now...wait till my kid talks to your kid. hehehe
                    Sorry!!! :rofl: :rofl: ooops, I did it again. Sorry! :p

Comment

Vegitarians drive me nuts....I can't even comprehend their thinking. PETA activist types are even worse. I swear, one day, I wanna go to one of their rallys with a big group of big bros with a cow, a chainsaw, and a gigantic BBQ. Cut the meat, grill it, and consume it in ridiculous quantities right in front of the losers....traumatize em to the max!

Comment

As for a child refusing to eat meat...I don't know how I'd handle that. My grandfather on my father's side had a cure for finnicky eaters; if one of the boys complained about a particular food, he'd decree that that food would be all that would be served for the next week...breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He and his wife would subject themselves to the same, just to show that all food is a gift from god and should be appreciated. It's extreme...it's 'old-school', but it sure as hell worked.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                          Vegitarians drive me nuts....I can't even comprehend their thinking. PETA activist types are even worse. I swear, one day, I wanna go to one of their rallys with a big group of big bros with a cow, a chainsaw, and a gigantic BBQ. Cut the meat, grill it, and consume it in ridiculous quantities right in front of the losers....traumatize em to the max!
                          hell ya brother. with a squat rack, a big screen TV with every NFL game on, beer everywere, naked girls, and shot guns. thats liven baby!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            hell ya brother. with a squat rack, a big screen TV with every NFL game on, beer everywere, naked girls, and shot guns. thats liven baby!
                            Sounds like some cities in Texas that I've seen :p

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                              Sounds like some cities in Texas that I've seen :p
                              texas talegate party
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X