anyone have a definition of friends with benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a definition of friends with benefits

I asked this girl if we could be friends with benefits and she said what would be the difference between that and being in a relationship. SO I turn to the one place I know I can get answers and all kinds of them. So here I am at SM asking the question
    Tell me what you think

I always thought it meant. You were fuck friends. No commitment. Just friends that hook up once in awhile for sex!

Comment

The difference between a relationship and just having a friend w/benefits is huge. IMHO.

In a relationship, you are commited (or at least should be) to one person. It's not just about sex. It's about learnig everything about that other person, accepting all the good and bad, all the while building on that to try and live a happy life together.

A friend w/benefits, is simply someone you get along with and have fun being with, but you nor the other person involved has any intentions of taking it any further. It's all about the benefits...SEX!

I prefer a relationship. I like getting to know one person fully and completely.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
        The difference between a relationship and just having a friend w/benefits is huge. IMHO.

In a relationship, you are commited (or at least should be) to one person. It's not just about sex. It's about learnig everything about that other person, accepting all the good and bad, all the while building on that to try and live a happy life together.

A friend w/benefits, is simply someone you get along with and have fun being with, but you nor the other person involved has any intentions of taking it any further. It's all about the benefits...SEX!

I prefer a relationship. I like getting to know one person fully and completely.
        i'm too lazy to type my own opinions, but since blm's echo's my own thoughts, i'm just gonna "ditto" him :D

btw, i'd smack a guy upside the head if we were friends and he goes: "yo, can we be friends with benefits?" :spank: i think you're lucky she didn't haul out and smack ya :D

Comment

i think you're lucky she didn't haul out and smack ya :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

The difference is what blm said...no serious relationship, just go out once in a while, have fun together and fuck. It's aka being a fuck buddy. It doesn't always have to end in sex, but that is one of the main benefits. :D

Sometimes you enjoy being with a person and are sexually attracted to them but either there's something missing for it to evolve into a relationship or you just don't want to get that involved at that period in your life. It's great to have a fuck buddy you can call up when you're not busy and have a good time together and let it end at that. Besides, being horny and alone isn't fun...at least with a buddy you don't risk as much as hooking up with a stranger.

Comment

If i keep showing her these replies i am going to get smacked

Comment

Originally posted by urso8up
                If i keep showing her these replies i am going to get smacked
                LOL

Maybe you should be showing her something else instead. ;)

Comment

hey she wanted to know so i told her i will get answers

Comment

ur,

that fact that she didn't know what it was is the first sign that it will probably not work out, must say though you're pretty brave for asking lol

Comment

This thread disgusts me. Whatever happened to angry sex? There's too much friendly sex going on these days.

Comment

:agree: Yeah, what they said:)

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                          This thread disgusts me. Whatever happened to angry sex? There's too much friendly sex going on these days.
                          C'mere, Auri...I'll give ya ANGRY...

:whip:

Comment

i just lost my freind with benefits cause she wanted a relationship. i wanted a relationship too just not with her.

Comment

Friends with benefits, eh?

Is that dental, or medical? I hope she has great premiums, and walk-in fees should be no more than $5.. And heat up those damn stethoscopes, will ya! :mad:

:agree:

Comment

Working...
                              X