WTF are capers anyway???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF are capers anyway???

They have Zero carbs, fat and protein...WTF are they?

I'm having them on some canned salmon...as if it really needed more salt. LOL Grrrrrrrrrr...just didn't know what else to munch on this late.

Capers: Are the processed and preserved flower buds of a wild bush native to the Mediterranean shore line. The smallest capers are called "non-pareil" and are considered the best, tenderness and most flavorful. These Romulo brand non-pareil capers are hand picked and naturally fermented. They packed in a light brine pickle and have a unique flavor.

Comment

I tend to eat them on smoked salmon....with a dollop of sour cream or cream cheese, and some minced shallots....

Comment

Mmmmm...sour cream sounds good if I wasn't cutting...I'll have to remember that! Thanks! :kiss:

Comment

I always thought capers were great adventures with Kermit and Fozzie.. :confused:

Comment

Muppet Capers....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
              I always thought capers were great adventures with Kermit and Fozzie.. :confused:
              :rofl:

Comment

LOL Pete!

I like to add capers to my chicken and marinated artichokes dish...anything to give chicken a different flavor w/o adding fat or carbs is welcome here. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  LOL Pete!

I like to add capers to my chicken and marinated artichokes dish...anything to give chicken a different flavor w/o adding fat or carbs is welcome here. :)

good dish...I have eaten it....of course with some:drunk:

Comment

:)

And YOU can EAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      :)

And YOU can EAT!!!

I like to think of myself as the reverse eight small meal person...I can eat 3k calories a sitting:)

Comment

i dont know what capers or crapers are?:(

Comment

Working...
                        X