nite nite Mrs.P..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nite nite Mrs.P..

Thanks..hun.. you are the GREATEST!! Going to bed now.. but wanted to thank you again..

CARDIO tomorrow!!:D :D

LC;) :3some:

Go for it girl! I hate it as much, if not more than you. Try splitting it up...say 15 min. on the stairmaster and 15 min. on the eliptical. I like the eliptical cuz you can set your pace to go with the music. :) I also tend to close my eyes alot and just kinda zone out when I'm doing it. Maybe you'll like that too.

Comment

Yep..i like to do Intervals.. the only thing that sucks about the way i do cardio is the empty stomach part... i swear the more i do cardio the fatter i get :( heheh

Comment

I'll say goodnight mainly because you jumped over me to get to the kitchen.. Sorry, I tried to make it but I was so carb-depleted I couldn't do another push-up.. Nice calves, btw.. ;)

:kiss:

Comment

why thank you ..I am trying to look more like Mrs P..she looks FREAKING great!!

Comment

Awww...you're sweet, LC!

No way can I do cardio or any lifting in the morning. It's gotta be in the evenings. I hate mornings as much as I hate cardio. It's gotta be at least 4pm before I can train...usually I hit the gym after 6pm. Tonight didn't get in till around 8:30 but it was a good session. :)

Comment

I know how strong puddles calves are and LC has got some great calves too....hmm....this could be a good start of the "women calf wars"

Comment

LOL Calf wars!

I'm pleased to announce that I haven't lost my claf strength even though I'm off cycle. It's been 2 weeks and they're still as good as before. :) I was soooooooooo happy last night when I trained!

Comment

Its ok.. i will let Mrs p win...I am getting tired of everyone saying "nice calves" so i have been busting my ass to make other things look good.. (quads.. delts etc...)

Comment

Plus i don't like to be a war with someone i love ;)

Comment

i just wanted to get both of you in the gym:3some:

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me :3some: :3some: If mrs P is there.. LC is there ;)

Comment

Awwww...I never knew you guys cared.

Comment

hehe MRS p ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X