**Other Boards**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Other Boards**

I have recently been looking over some other boards and after reading some of their post i am completely amused at some of the advice that was given. There were people suggesting to work out body parts 3 times a week. And one person was trying to convince everyone that he knew alot about steroids but didnt know the diffrences in test... So i give SM a big bump to all the great info we have here. I would hate to see a newbie taking info from some of those boards. :bravonew:

I was thinking this exact same thing this morning bro. I was thinking of quoting some of the shit that I have seen . It boggles me.

The sad thing is, some newbies to this site will not have to patience or understand why some of the more experienced guys are not telling them what they want to hear. On some of the other sites for example, a noob can post up a course and ask what people think and the wrong advise is sometimes given. On SM, if this was to occur, the correct advise ( In the eyes of more experienced people ) will be posted quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleXx
      I have recently been looking over some other boards and after reading some of their post i am completely amused at some of the advice that was given. There were people suggesting to work out body parts 3 times a week. And one person was trying to convince everyone that he knew alot about steroids but didnt know the diffrences in test... So i give SM a big bump to all the great info we have here. I would hate to see a newbie taking info from some of those boards. :bravonew:
      i hear ya bro i posted the same topic awhile back. it seems to me that on other boards they use mega doses of drugs and weird shit i dont realy go to any of them anymore much better here. besides the no source posting will keep this board around for a long time. :usausausa

Comment

:bravonew:

Comment

definately a top notch board

Comment

.... And one person was trying to convince everyone that he knew alot about steroids but didnt know the diffrences in test...
            Sounds like ole' Nelson Montana, LOL. What a complete moron he was...

Comment

This is definitely the place to be! :D

Comment

I would hate to see a newbie taking info from some of those boards.
                Ditto

Comment

Working...
                X