Okay....humor me...rap groups in the 90's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay....humor me...rap groups in the 90's

I heard a bite today and I can't remember what CD/Tape it was from. does anyone know a list or compliation of rap groups from the early 90's that I could look at? thanks for any help. :D

can you give a disription of the bite?

Comment

lol...okay its a bit from dougie fresh (or so my wife says)....it basically goes "And it goes a little something like this...." the group was in the early 90's and I believe only had one tape/cd if I see the name of them I will know it but I need a good compliation to look through.

Comment

that's Doug E Fresh...and I know that line starts Slick Rick's Lodi Dodi which Doug was on...

Comment

that might be spelled la di da di also...

Comment

Originally posted by mindstar
            that's Doug E Fresh...and I know that line starts Slick Rick's Lodi Dodi which Doug was on...
            yeah but it was bit off again with somebody around when I started listening to rap and I just have the groups name on the tip of my tongue...I remember one of the songs was called "Loosey" and they rapped kinda fast.

Comment

When Dougie Fresh and Slick Rick did Lodi Dadi...Slick called himself Ricky D.

Comment

Das EFX had a song called loosey.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
                  Das EFX had a song called loosey.
                  :bravonew: You are the man....thats who it was.....FINALLY my mind can rest, lol. :dancingne

Comment

Working...
                  X