Rado..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rado..

We have talked about this before but I never pay attention to anything so I will ask again. lol.

Me and sana might come down to miami again later this year. We usually are down once a year. Anyway, we always stay in South Beach. We have stayed in "the south beach hotel" twice and really like it but we want to stay some where different. Give me some of your thoughts on good places to stay.

We ate dinner one night at Paula Abdul's hotel and it was very nice. I believe its on Lincoln. That was one place we were thinking about.

Thanks

Originally posted by rado

Maybe I can meet up with you

That sounds about as fun as cancer :)

Comment

I went to Ft. Lauderdale last summer I had such a good time. Makes me want to pack my stuff and move to Florida! Las Olas kicks ass but we ate at Hooters every night :)

Comment

Originally posted by rado

"Baby Osso Bucco Encendido ~ Potato Puree"

Mmmmmmmm! I never had it with a potato puree...sounds sinfully delicious!

When our favorite local place has the osso bucco I can't resist. I must learn to make this myself. I need a trip to Italy.

Comment

some of the best meat around/\
          http://chisparestaurant.com/
          Best meat around, I'm sure you like this one the most. Don't you mean the best TUBE STEAK in town????? LMFAO!!! Rado, You know how I know you're gay...

j/k booger :D

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
            That sounds about as fun as cancer :)
            lol

sounds pretty gay :D

Comment

thanks for the info rado.

Comment

Working...
              X