Cancelling Cell Phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelling Cell Phone?

I got a question. I recently in October got 2 Nextel phones, one for me and my ex/girl. Thats when we were cool and all. She recently told me she wanted to cancel it and i kinda got pissed off cause ive heard shit where ur crdit gets ruined or looks bad.

Well I have to agree with her, i too am disliking my Phone service. I always get busy signals, or even failed calls. The reception sucks ass. I could be in a conversation and hear nothing or they cant hear me. I thought it was pretty cool cause of the radio and the cool phones, so i gave them a shot.

Wish I could resign or get Cingular again. Unlimited mobile to mobile and stuff like that. Its sorta like that with Nextel cause of the radio but nah, didnt like it. Would cancelling it ruin or damage my credit? If so i will stay with them till my 1yr and 8 months are up. :(

no it won't effect your credit at all. You just have to pay a cancellation fee and thats about it

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
      no it won't effect your credit at all. You just have to pay a cancellation fee and thats about it

it sux cause its like 200 bucks per line. :(

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
        it sux cause its like 200 bucks per line. :(
        dang thats a lot of money at least 400$ :(

Comment

Yup as long as you pay the cancelation fees per line your credit is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by rude
            dang thats a lot of money at least 400$ :(
            yup. Im wondering where im gonna get it from. Too much bills to pay right now. :(

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
            Yup as long as you pay the cancelation fees per line your credit is safe.
            sounds good.

I was going to apply for a career job this month or next month and says that they check credit and everything. Im guessing payment history and dilenquency.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
              yup. Im wondering where im gonna get it from. Too much bills to pay right now. :(

you and me both bro

Comment

You can downgrade your service plan and put the phones on standby for about $6 bucks a month. I got Nextel and did this with one of my lines. It a little cheaper than paying the cancellation fee.

Comment

Originally posted by AD1
                  You can downgrade your service plan and put the phones on standby for about $6 bucks a month. I got Nextel and did this with one of my lines. It a little cheaper than paying the cancellation fee.
                  Good advice...

Comment

Working...
                  X