Jacksonville, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksonville, FL

I am headed to Jacksonville tomorrow to work for five days. I'm only working two of the five though and I've never been to Jacksonville. I know there's a lot of you from Florida--can somebody help a guy out with what to do in Jacksonville? Are there any great can't miss spots?!
    Thanks!

eclipse on st johns ave is loaded with hottness :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgy-R
      eclipse on st johns ave is loaded with hottness :)
      Now you're talking--as a tourist, I always appreciate beautiful scenery!

Comment

Hooter's at the Landing is always nice!

Comment

St Augustine is right around the corner. If you want to check out a nice part of history I recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
            Hooter's at the Landing is always nice!
            I would've expected that recommendation from SC. I always feel weird submitting an expense report with Hooters on it!

Comment

Originally posted by blm
              St Augustine is right around the corner. If you want to check out a nice part of history I recommend it.
              Very true - I find that cruising A1A is extremely cool too...

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
                I would've expected that recommendation from SC. I always feel weird submitting an expense report with Hooters on it!
                Not to mention their food sucks.

Comment

Ya, I see all this talk of hooters on here and I dont get it. The place is a shithole. Atleast the ones I have seen in Jersey. The girls are all about 30lbs over weight and the only thing there to eat is wings, all the other stuff taste like shit. You would have to pay me to go to hooters.

Comment

The Landing has several good places to hang out. Good scenery too.

Bouncer, you answered you own question. The girls are 30 lbs overweight cause your in Jersey. In Florida (I'm in Lakeland), 90% of the girls are a 9 or better and the others are ugly, but not fat.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      Ya, I see all this talk of hooters on here and I dont get it. The place is a shithole. Atleast the ones I have seen in Jersey. The girls are all about 30lbs over weight and the only thing there to eat is wings, all the other stuff taste like shit. You would have to pay me to go to hooters.

I hear ya on that one bro, I've been to way too many Hooters to name, but I can tell you one thing, sometimes they are smoking hott and sometimes they are some really ugly chicks. Florida typically has very hott waitresses though. I definitely agree though, some, and maybe even most Hooters I've been to the women are definitely not too good looking.

Comment

North Florida, including Jax, sucks.

Comment

Even here in Florida the Hooters girls are average at best IMO. For the price and the quality of their food, I'll sacrifice glances at a few cute girls to go somewhere better.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Hard to admit, but you're right about that/\

I'm always right bitch....remember that :moon:

Comment

I think I'll have to run to St. Augustine. that's a great idea. I'm definitely going to pass on Hooters.
                              When I got up this morning, the temp was about -15F and here in Jax it's 81--almost a 100degree temperature swing!

Comment

Working...
                              X