1500 Dodge Ram vs. Ford F150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1500 Dodge Ram vs. Ford F150

Which one is better mechanically, body e.t.c.?

If the ram is a hemi, then the ram wins.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      If the ram is a hemi, then the ram wins.
      If I bought the RAM I would choose the Hemi!

What does it do differently from the Ford Triton 5.4.?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        You should test drive both of those trucks....If it were me, I would buy the RAM with the Hemi....That's if I ever bought any of those trucks....But then again, Ford does have a great rep for their trucks...
        Yes they do. I bought a F150 4.6 V8
        Someday I want a RAM HEMI. I heard they are the better...why though?

Comment

Well, besides having way more torque and more horsepower, if you get the hemi that has the multi-displacement fuel injection system, it allows the engine to shut down four of the cylinders when you're at freeway speed, therefore giving you the gas savings of a four cylinder, but still the great towing and power of a V8 when you need it.

Comment

Well, besides having way more torque and more horsepower, if you get the hemi that has the multi-displacement fuel injection system, it allows the engine to shut down four of the cylinders when you're at freeway speed, therefore giving you the gas savings of a four cylinder, but still the great towing and power of a V8 when you need it.
            That is nice. I bought a 2000 Black F150 4.6 V8 stepside mint condition 2 months back, 64 000 km's.

Comment

Originally posted by TUFFGUY_67
              That is nice. I bought a 2000 Black F150 4.6 V8 stepside mint condition 2 months back, 64 000 km's.
              Hey, if you already got the F-150, then no biggie. It's still a good truck, and has insane aftermarket support. Personally, I like the look of the f-150 better. Great body kits available as well. I don't like the 2005 models, so you got a pretty good model.

Comment

FORD ALL THE WAY

Comment

Hey, if you already got the F-150, then no biggie. It's still a good truck, and has insane aftermarket support. Personally, I like the look of the f-150 better. Great body kits available as well. I don't like the 2005 models, so you got a pretty good model.
                  Thanks bro. That's why I bought it, it has this stepside that just looks killer...and the black paint is mint. I will get it buffed and Diamond Glossed from a ziebart dealer nearby in the spring. It already turns heads when I drive it down the street. A couple weeks ago some hoodlums aksed me "how much was the damage"? I freaked out: "damage"......they said we mean the price. I didin't discuss.

Comment

Working...
                  X