Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is an addicting game......

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

And no, nothing is going to jump out and scare the shit out of you.

Here's what the email I received said:

"The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes."

My best score was 21.125

First try, I got bored with it :)
    Attached Files

Comment

I played it some more and I don't know where that 18 second stat comes from. :nerdnew:
      Attached Files

Comment

damn shibby you should be a pilot!! do you play video games well to?

Comment

i could play that all day... ill walk away now.... or ill never get any work done...

i didnt do so hot... 13

Comment

wow, that's fuckin hard...guess I shouldn't be a pilot...lol

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
              damn shibby you should be a pilot!! do you play video games well to?

It really depends on the type of game. I'm either a hit or miss. Games like this I have always had a nack for looking at it as a whole and slighty as individual pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                Games like this I have always had a nack for looking at it as a whole and slighty as individual pieces.
                :dunno: Not trying to be a smartass, I just don't understand what you mean here.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                  :dunno: Not trying to be a smartass, I just don't understand what you mean here.
                  I think he means that he thinks outside the box and eats at taco bell so he's good to go. J/K. Everyone has different methods of approaching and solving problems, he's probably one of those that thinks differently than others. Kind of like the dude from bourne identity.
                  Last edited by beefcake; 02-28-06, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                    I mean that I am able to watch how they all move together and I can see where the spaces are and where there going to be, so I move the red sqaure into those spots. But when a blue block moves close to the red block I can focus on them specificaly and then go back to seeing the game as a whole. I don't know how different that is to others, but that's how it's easy for me to last 59 seconds. At that point the blocks are moving very fast.

Comment

I don't know how different that is to others, but that's how it's easy for me to last 59 seconds.
                      Some women would say that's outstanding. Just think about baseball.

Comment

I mean that I am able to watch how they all move together and I can see where the spaces are and where there going to be, so I move the red sqaure into those spots. But when a blue block moves close to the red block I can focus on them specificaly and then go back to seeing the game as a whole. I don't know how different that is to others, but that's how it's easy for me to last 59 seconds. At that point the blocks are moving very fast.
                        I gotcha. I can only last about 17 seconds.

Comment

I thought of another wayt to kind of explain it. I don't focus on one thing, just like when looking at those 3-D hidden pictures. My vision is slightly blurred. But I also focus a bit more to see the distance between my red block and the blue blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                            :laughnew: You're full of it today, lol
                            Well it's somewhat true. It's just guys like sting that are making the rest of us look bad. :D

Comment

I thought of another wayt to kind of explain it. I don't focus on one thing, just like when looking at those 3-D hidden pictures. My vision is slightly blurred. But I also focus a bit more to see the distance between my red block and the blue blocks.
                              Kind of like selective tunnel vision?

Comment

Working...
                              X