Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beefcake
    A thing of beauty ain't it.
    Yeah bro - when I get my planned engine work done on my Harley I will probably end up investing in something like you have just to keep around. I have always liked Harley's but the more I go to "crotch-rocket" shops the more I learn and start to love...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      Yeah bro - when I get my planned engine work done on my Harley I will probably end up investing in something like you have just to keep around. I have always liked Harley's but the more I go to "crotch-rocket" shops the more I learn and start to love...
      Yea, I like the handling of the crotch rockets. I'd love to get a chopper someday though.

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
        EAST COAST KINGPIN, that's what a couple of his hats say. I'm glad you said you like his bikes better, his shit is way more hardcore.

On billys welding helmet it says I am Jesse James.

I've had some good times with him hes a bad ass guy, I knew him before he was famous so it was really cool to see him get that big and still be decent about it, motherfucker drinks a bit too much now, had to carry him off the stage a couple of times but hes a good dude. His partners a trip too, Nicky Boots, he had fangs put on his incisors.
        His bikes just seem like there's more too them. Jesse usually just throws on a suicide shift and calls it a day.

Comment

Working...
        X