Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF cheated with a girl this weekend

So i have been seeing this girl.....

we really never defined our relationship but i kinda thought we had reached a point where we were not seeing other people.

so I go out of town this weekend.... i go to hang out with her last night... and she says she has to come clean. She met a girl friday night... hooked up... then went back out with her Sat night... and they hung out yesterday too. She said she felt really guilty and feeling guilty made her realize how much she wants to be with me.. So on the way to work i stop at her house to drop something off, and the girl from the weekend is there. She said she asked her to come over to talk things over... swears they didnt hook up last night... but why did she have to sleep over.

Again we were nothing serious, so i cant really consider it cheating.... Now she is saying she wants to be with me and will do anything to make it work. and if we are together then it is just me and her and she would never cheat.

I personally think she is a lesbian and embarassed to face it. she says its not the case. This all really sucks because this girl is amazing.... i was really starting to fall for her... but now dont really want to look at her. its just really confusing because we have become really good friends. I dont know what to do from here. I wanted to be with her so badly.... but how can i trust her now??

Bang 'em both Bro!

I honestly think it is too soon after the split with the wife to be falling for another anyway. Have fun and enjoy yourself before throwing yourself on another bed of nails Bro!

Comment

i agree.. it is too early.. but you cant help if you really like someone.

Originally posted by bad14u
      Bang 'em both Bro!

I honestly think it is too soon after the split with the wife to be falling for another anyway. Have fun and enjoy yourself before throwing yourself on another bed of nails Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
        i agree.. it is too early.. but you cant help if you really like someone.
        Really like? C'mon Bro...we both know it is way too soon to jump in another relationship. Maybe you are just using this girl to fill a void that your ex has left open since the split. Why would you want to set yourself up for another heartache this soon? Are you even divorced from the ex yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
          If she had cheated with a man, would you still be confused?
          :bravonew: Good question!

Comment

wife and i are already divorced..

yeah i really do like this girl..... i get along with her much better than my wife and I did... it made me realize that i really was ok with my divorce, that there were people out there in the world that were a better match for me.

Really like? C'mon Bro...we both know it is way too soon to jump in another relationship. Maybe you are just using this girl to fill a void that your ex has left open since the split. Why would you want to set yourself up for another heartache this soon? Are you even divorced from the ex yet?

Comment

Maybe you should stay away from women for awhile. Take a look at your last 20 post or so. I would say something is wrong in your life and you need to get away from that side of things for a little while at least. Concentrate on your training, painting, and things you enjoy. You dont need others to enjoy yourself..

Comment

and you guys are right...i am just as pissed either way, guy or girl...

she thought i would like it because it was 2 girls... but she was way wrong!!

on the brighter note... i am now in the drivers seat for a while...

Comment

New relationships are very exciting - for everyone. You find little to no fault in the other person, and its real easy to point out things they say or do better than your last relationship. That's normal. I think you are still in the new 'lust' phase and she hurt you. Understandable, but don't let her drag you down. You're newly divorced, do some things for yourself.
                  :bravonew: Damn! Are we thinking alike today or what? Get out of my head!

Comment

:bravonew: Damn! Are we thinking alike today or what? Get out of my head!
                    just admit that your in love. just ask her to marry you. she might say yes. :P

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      . she might say yes. :P
                      :laughnew: That's what I'm afraid of!

Comment

Don't even try it - you aren't fooling these people. :)
                        :hang: You already nag and complain about everything I do on SM, why would I want that at home? Wait...I have somebody just like that already at home!

Comment

Are you kidding me?
                          See what I mean? :laughnew:

Comment

On the lighter side of things... Can we get a picture or something? :P

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              I concur/\
                              Dammit...I should have concurred.

Comment

Working...
                              X