X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vanderjack to da........

cowboys, hmmmmmm, best kicker in nfl

hmmmmm, they be spendin some money for key pieces to the puzzle

hmmmmm, wonder if parcels made a promise to jerry, no sense in spendin any money till we get a team that's ready for a run

me gut says parcels and jerry like very much what they got and know a few key folks will put them in contention

yea yeah yeah yeah yeah

one more time, look at bledsoe's numbers

something says we got one more big playa comin our way

we shall see

I say the Cowboy's finish the regular season in the top 5

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      I say the Cowboy's finish the regular season in the top 5
      And Bouncer is pullin for the Eagles that win maybe...5 games. :laughnew:

Comment

I would rather root for the eagles and have them win 0 games then root for Dallas with T.O on it. The same guy that stood on the dallas star. Fuck him and fuck dallas for taking him. They have lost my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          I would rather root for the eagles and have them win 0 games then root for Dallas with T.O on it. The same guy that stood on the dallas star. Fuck him and fuck dallas for taking him. They have lost my respect.
          I understand where you are coming from B. I just feel as though people deserve a second chance. T.O isn't the first one to have done something to disrespect Dallas and end up on their team..so I will be interested to see what happens.

Comment

Believe it or not I agree with Bad14u. There is a huge business side to the NFL and TO was playing into it. He made some mistakes, but he is looking for a clean start. I'm sure there are things in life that you got a chance to get a clean start.

Comment

hahha, T.O has had more then a 2nd chance in the NFL. i dont care if they win the Superbowl, you wont catch me rooting for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                Believe it or not I agree with Bad14u. There is a huge business side to the NFL and TO was playing into it. He made some mistakes, but he is looking for a clean start. I'm sure there are things in life that you got a chance to get a clean start.
                Geez....now that I picked myself up off the floor I can respond! :laughnew:

I honestly hope T.O. gets his sh!t together. Dallas and T.O. both need each other right now. If he pulls that crap again, I believe his career is over in the NFL!

Comment

hahha, T.O has had more then a 2nd chance in the NFL. i dont care if they win the Superbowl, you wont catch me rooting for them.
                  I understand where you coming from. It's just hard for me to condem him so soon, because I probably have had more than my share of 2nd chances. I would feel like a hypocrite.

Comment

Get over that shit......It's all about the rings and say what you want about T.O. but he's one of the best receivers in the game and will definitely help them win games and possibly even more championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                      Get over that shit......It's all about the rings and say what you want about T.O. but he's one of the best receivers in the game and will definitely help them win games and possibly even more championships.
                      he ruins teams. im not getting over anything. he is a piece of shit and i will not root for the boys while he is on that team.

Comment

he ruins teams. im not getting over anything. he is a piece of shit and i will not root for the boys while he is on that team.

I bet you buy a 2007 World Champion Dallas Cowboy's Shirt! :D

Comment

I dont hate the Cowboys. Not sure if this makes sence to anyone but they are still my favorite team. I have just lost respect for them and I will not watch them or root for them while he is on that team.

To me, this is just as bad as the Miami Dolphins taking back Williams..

Comment

your abosolutely correct, the rest of you sound like the fuking Eagles fans before the start of llast season. when are people gonna learn. hes trouble

Comment

superbowl champs in 2007

these guys are gunnin for a run,

Comment

Working...
                              X