Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Going to be in Panama City April 22nd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anyone Going to be in Panama City April 22nd?

I have chosen to do a different show and it will be in PC on the night of April 22nd. Let me know who's around there so I can look for you in the crowd. Since it is so far from home I won't have very many fans there so I need some support. I had almost 40-50 people committed to coming to the show near where I live but it was going to be too small to have any fun...

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
    Just a matter of a drive for a bunch of us :D
    Please come - I am bummed that I won't have anyone there that I know (so to speak).

Comment

I know Megiddo lives there. 2 hour drive for me.

Comment

That's not too bad for a Saturday night out - to see a friend! :nerdnew:
        :hmmm: Which friend?

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
          :hmmm: Which friend?
          :sillyfu:

Comment

Wish I lived closer brother. I would definitely come out.

Comment

I won't be in PC Apr 22, I wish I were...

Foghat, where are the rest of your comps this year? Anything near, say, Philly?

I'll be in Miami Beach in mid-Nov, so if the Florida Delegation would like to make their way over to nationals to watch my fiancée compete in fitness...I'm sure she'd love it...since she says I spend too much time on this site too

:nerdnew:

Comment

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone.

I am not from FL but I plan on getting out and about as I get better and better in comps. Also, I don't plan on doing another show this year but we'll see. I have a good school schedule this semester so it has been easy. I don't know if I can say the same about the future. I really want to work on building some mass but I thought that I might be able to place decently with my current stats so I wanted the experience.

Comment

i think a few guys from my gym will be there... maybe ill make it out... its about 2.5 hours from me.

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
                    i think a few guys from my gym will be there... maybe ill make it out... its about 2.5 hours from me.
                    Kick ass bro - make sure to hold up a picture of your avatar so I will know who you are :D...

Comment

lol

ill shoot you a message ahead of time if i can make it.... will you be hanging around all weekend?

Comment

lol

I'm sure he can find you, we've all seen you half naked :D
                        Yes - I was joking goober :D...

Comment

dude just let me know who you are and I will gave some props to ya.

Comment

6 days out...

Anyone else....

Comment

Damn bro. 5 days out today. Good luck with everything. How are you holding up? How are the legs?

Comment

Working...
                              X