No announcement yet.

Rado, I found a men's salon for you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rado, I found a men's salon for you...

http://www.hairmgrooming.com/

I'd like to open a few of these in FL.

new era in men's grooming - lol

Comment

Has anyone tried John Allens in New York? I use some of his skin care products.

Comment

Yeah, that's not gay at all....

"The Royal Hand Treatment: $45
        Reenergize with a soothing hand and arm massage which includes a sea salt scrub that will exfoliate and rejuvenate your hands. Followed up with a nail detailing to give you a polished look. 45 minutes"

"Basic Men's Face Treatment: $55
        Designed to introduce men to the basic steps of properly caring for their skin on a regular basis. Includes a steamed towel facial, deep cleansing, firming mask, exfoliation, and a moisturizing massage. Also includes a neck and shoulder rub. 45 minutes."

A "handjob" and a "facial" from some fruit in a men's beauty salon. Sounds perfect for you Rado!

Comment

Thats pretty damn gay

Comment

Sure. And if those "women" just happen to have adam's apples then who needs to know.

Comment

haha i new this would be queer if it had rados faggot ass ranting here can u say metro sexual? fuckin butt pirate!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                When you go to these men salons
                haha he called it a mens salon :gay:

Comment

I find it ironic that the alpha male monkeys in this site even get laid at all.

There is nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and more importantly your image. I go to Ghould's salon, and frequently get "man"icures, massage therapy, and styling/cut.

The ironic part is that this community is borderline obsessive with self image, yet they cant seem to see beyond the muscles.

Learn to take care of yourself, and the women will take care of you.

Comment

Although.. "rado" is a fairly gay name...

kinda sounds like "gaydo"

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf

There is nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and more importantly your image. I go to Ghould's salon, and frequently get "man"icures, massage therapy, and styling/cut.

The ironic part is that this community is borderline obsessive with self image, yet they cant seem to see beyond the muscles.

Huh, sounds cool when you describe it.

But from Rado......still gay.

Comment

:bravonew:

Comment

Well, it should be obvious that their objective isn't to just get laid, their objective is to get HUGE!!!! Who gives a crap if some people don't like it. If they cared about any of that, don't you think they would flock to these men's salons? No, there's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, but the people here who are making fun of it don't care at all about what you just mentioned. That's all. And it's more than a little naive to think that the personalities displayed on this board are true to real life. That may not be the case, your post just sounded a little snobbish. No offense meant. Not every male should act like a "metrosexual" whatever the fuck that is.

Comment

I frequently get "man"icures, massage therapy, and styling/cut.
                            your about as fruity as this guy..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                              :bravonew:
                              oh ya, bravo.. just what the world needs more metrosexual's..

while were at it, lets all sit down with a martini while watching Will and Grace and talk about our feelings..

:thumbsdow

Bring back people like Gen. George S. Patton and Gen. Douglas MacArthur. Thats what the world needs again. Not a bunch of semi gay men that are about 10 steps away from becoming a full fledged fruit.

Comment

Working...
                              X