Wikipedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia

Who all uses this site? I have found it to be an easy way to find most information.

I live there, it's my homepage, and when I'm home alone, my best friend

Comment

It is my favorite site on the web. If you run firefox, you can get a get a wikipedia search engine installed on the toolbar - makes it really easy to surf over to check something out (don't know if this is available on IE since I haven't run IE in ages).

Comment

Yep, use it all the time when searching for different Audio/Video technology terms and such..

Comment

I find I use it late at night espeacially when watching the O'Rielly factor. I also use it a lot to look up christian stuff when watching National Geographic Channel.

Comment

Something I don't quite understand is about anyone editing it. Who verifies the info?

Comment

everyone who reads it...you usually have to be logged in to edit...so, if you see something that's wrong, you can edit it...

example: a few days ago, when the featured article was about Noah's Ark, someone changed the part on the Great Flood to say it was, "a flood of cum when your mother was jacking me off." Confused, I reloaded the page, went to edit it, reloaded it again cause I thought I was crazy, and when I went back, the section began normally -- someone edited it while I was there

Comment

See that make sme wonder. Somone could post some bullshit and make it sound smart. How long is it until somone fixes and how would that misinformtion spread around.

Comment

Working...
                X