Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatorade

http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/200...onspiracy.html

I took a class called "History of Gender in Advertising," and there was a lecture on phallic symbols. Two things happened -- we saw a whoooole lot of ads with hidden sexual connotations in them, and then later on, when she argued for a phallic symbol being in one ad and there really wasn't, we realised you can basically call whatever you want a phallic symbol and make it a free for all

my personal favourite (sorry for the "offensive" on it, it was the only ad I could find):
    Attached Files

Comment

i took an advertising class where we studied the same thing... was pretty interesting!

Originally posted by go Yankees
      I took a class called "History of Gender in Advertising," and there was a lecture on phallic symbols. Two things happened -- we saw a whoooole lot of ads with hidden sexual connotations in them, and then later on, when she argued for a phallic symbol being in one ad and there really wasn't, we realised you can basically call whatever you want a phallic symbol and make it a free for all

my personal favourite (sorry for the "offensive" on it, it was the only ad I could find):

Comment

Working...
      X