No announcement yet.

Post your favorite pics of your kid :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite pics of your kid :)

There seems to be a lot of proud parents on this board. Congratualtions to us all. I thouht I would start a thread with your favorite (like it's that easy to narrow it down:)) 2 or 3 pics of your kids. (Or kids you love just the same)

Here's 2 of mine from recently.

In the Austin Home Depot:
    Last edited by Shibby; 05-26-08, 05:40 PM.

and of course (Well the hat's mine:D)
    Last edited by Shibby; 05-26-08, 05:40 PM.

Comment

wow thats really cute.

Comment

here she is at 20 months old on the big kids playground... she's just not interested in the little kids playground
        Last edited by Scoops; 04-16-06, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Comment

shibby, he is a big boy, damn.

scoops, i wouldnt show that pic much, child services might be after ya. she is a cute little girl though. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              shibby, he is a big boy, damn.
              :D It's funny because at the wedding we went to last weekend there was a 14 month old boy there. We put them next to each other and they were pretty much the same size. My son was probably even a little heavier. But cordination and capabilities were quite different :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                scoops, i wouldnt show that pic much, child services might be after ya. she is a cute little girl though. :)
                yeah... we spend every waking minute with my kid, running around the yard, climbing on the playground, taking her to dance class, walking the dog, etc. while other parents park their kids in front of the TV all day, leave them at daycare and child services is worried about ME instead of them..

wife and I went on a budget so she could be home with the little one during the day instead of daycare, passing on buying a house at the lake, new cars, a boat, or whatever so we could afford a single income so we could spend every moment with the little one, and child services is worried about us...

unreal..

Comment

Originally posted by Scoops
                  yeah... we spend every waking minute with my kid, running around the yard, climbing on the playground, taking her to dance class, walking the dog, etc. while other parents park their kids in front of the TV all day, leave them at daycare and child services is worried about ME instead of them..

wife and I went on a budget so she could be home with the little one during the day instead of daycare, passing on buying a house at the lake, new cars, a boat, or whatever so we could afford a single income so we could spend every moment with the little one, and child services is worried about us...

unreal..
                  Scoops, I think Bouncer was joking. But I like what you are saying about making a simpler life and having her be the focus. That's what I hope to be able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoops

unreal..
                    that's the way to have a well-adjusted kid, who's happy and has proper social skills and prepared for life. i applaud your sacrifice.

Comment

For all us older parents. Here is my 8th grade daughter
                      Attached Files

Comment

Not the most recent but my favorites so far....
                        Attached Files

Comment

and another...
                          Attached Files

Comment

and another........
                            Attached Files

Comment

bad14u, your already setting your son up to do all your work I see. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X