Alcohol makes people stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol makes people stupid

I am going to rant, so if you don't want to hear it then press the back button now. I just got home from work, wow that was an interesting night. I asked a man to leave the club tonight (i'm a bouncer by the way) because he was being stupid and then told me to go fuck myself, that's how respectable people do things in this town. He decided that he was not going to have my tiny ass throw him out so he lipped me off until he was surrounded by five other bouncers (we try to talk the guys out rather than toss, particularly in this case since the man was roughly 6'8 and close to 300lbs). He waited outside for me until I was out there later. We have cops that come and visit my work regularly, they love the establishment. Well anyhow at this point one of our cop friends is outside, the man that waited for me tells me he is going to fuck me up, right in front of the cop. How fucking stupid is this guy? He then takes off running down the street and gets tackled by the cops. They roughed him up a bit, and the best part, he is going to jail for assault on the Easter long weekend. I love my job sometimes. Anyhow, for anyone who actually didn't hit the back button, sorry for my rant. Goodnight.

wow...good stuff...

Comment

Those are the nights that make the job fun to me :) You get to see america's dumbest criminals every night. When I move back to a big city I will probably do it again on the weekends.

Comment

Working...
      X