Tom Cruise's placenta plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cruise's placenta plans

Dad-to-be Tom Cruise has vowed to eat the placenta of his newborn baby and plans to dine on the umbilical cord too.

The actor's bizarre plans are sure to shock his legions of fans but the Hollywood heavyweight insists he plans to cook the unusual meal after fiancée Katie Holmes gives birth.

The 43 year-old star told America's GQ magazine: "I'm going to eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm going to eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Cruise, a devoted Scientologist, made the decision after reading the afterbirth contains important nutrients and vitamins.

The 'Mission Impossible 3' star - who has been carrying out medical scans on the foetus with his own ultra-sound machine - has also told Holmes she must give birth in silence, in accordance with Scientology teachings, so the baby isn't traumatised during the birth.

The couple have been holding family pregnancy classes in their Beverley Hills home.

Cruise revealed: "We've been studying what a woman goes through, what happens to a woman's body."

The actor is not the only star to indulge in strange behaviour with his baby's placenta practice.

Rod Stewart and fiancée Penny Lancaster celebrated the birth of their son Alastair by covering his placenta in tea tree oil and burying it in their garden.

This seems to be true or at least the plan. What the hell is wrong with celebrities these days.

Comment

They are like the new autocracy of America. The New York Times had a great article regarding the bizarre choice child names such as “Apple and Moses”.

IMO, their acts just seem to be another method of immortalization and what they do is simply an accessory to their character, while also trying to spread a sphere of influence to the unsuspecting citizens.

Or perhaps it has something to do with unplanned and spontaneous actions which is unlike the predicated scripts they are paid to follow.
      Last edited by slayer of souls; 04-19-06, 12:41 AM.

Comment

They had the baby today, I wonder if he ate it.

Comment

At least they gave her a decent name. Her name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning “princess,” or in Persian, meaning “red rose,”.

Comment

I think he just said that for shock value. ( I hope )

Comment

There has also been reports that he sounded "kidding" when he said it. But he has gone into further detail, yesterday I guess.

Comment

hmm.....:rolleyes:

Comment

Well, if he does eat it, I hope he chokes on it! I hate this guy now!

Comment

If he was serious, he's officially lost it. Is it just me or do he and Katie Holmes always seem to have a forced smile on their faces?

Comment

He is insane...I'm conviced

Comment

My husband and I are so fed up with all of this Tom Cruise hoopla that we have vowed to NEVER see another Tom Cruise movie again. Were not giving him any of our hard earned imcome.

Comment

Bleh!

Comment

I can't wait for MI3 to hit theaters. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                              This seems to be true or at least the plan. What the hell is wrong with celebrities these days.

http://www.break.com/index/xenu.html

Try this, "Keep Katie Quiet"

Comment

Working...
                              X