Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your results:
    You are The FlashThe Flash
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    75%
    Superman
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    70%
    Catwoman
    65%
    Hulk
    60%
    Supergirl
    55%
    Robin
    55%
    Spider-Man
    50%
    Batman
    50%
    Green Lantern
    50%
    Iron Man
    50%
    Wonder Woman
    45%
    Fast, athletic and flirtatious.

Damn, even as a super hero I go too quick.

Comment

I'm the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man...I guess...

You are intelligent, witty,
      a bit geeky and have great
      power and responsibility.
      Attached Files

Comment

You guys are too funny!

My answer is Captain Crunch!

Comment

Your results:
          You are Spider-Man

You are intelligent, witty,
          a bit geeky and have great
          power and responsibility

Spider-Man 60%
          Robin 55%
          Green Lantern 55%
          Iron Man 50%
          The Flash 45%
          Superman 40%
          Hulk 40%
          Supergirl 35%
          Wonder Woman 30%
          Batman 25%

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            85%

I always thought of myself as superman but when they ask the question about wearing a cape and flying around I just couldnt say I like those things. Sounds to fruity..
            Yeah,but that was the give away question. Plus when you see Superman or Batman in capes do you think of them fruity?

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
              Yeah,but that was the give away question. Plus when you see Superman or Batman in capes do you think of them fruity?
              no but im not putting on any damn cape. :P

Comment

Where's Powdered Toast Man on the list????

Comment

Kinda a funny story about a cape.

I actually have Batman's real cape. It's Adam West's cape from the old Batman show on tv. When I was a kid I found a cape in my parents attic so I used it for halloween a few years in a row to be a vampire. The one year I came home and my dad yelled at me for wearing it. He said he won it on a radio show when he younger and said it was the real Batman's cape. I didn't believe him so he told me he'd prove it. And after a couple days he brought me a framed certificate of authenticity saying it was Adam Wests actual cape. I have it in storage now. Just thought I'd share that :)
                  Last edited by meat12; 04-20-06, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                    You still wear it - just not for Halloween.....remember the vampire question on the kinky test? :evil:
                    No but i guess if I ever meet a girl thats into that I'll be set
                    :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                      beast can wear his cape to get his facial and manicure done...:nerdnew:
                      I don't do facials. :nerdnew:

Comment

Working...
                      X