Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspirational quotes.....got a favorite one to share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspirational quotes.....got a favorite one to share?

Okay - this is my new quote of the day. I have been finding interesting ones and posting them over my desk. I am sharing two of them with you and wonder if you guys have any that have really stuck with you.

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot... and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed.

Michael Jordan

Laura
    [email protected]
    www.allthewhey.com
    discount code - Laura10
    :usausausa

Do you love life? Than do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. ---Benjamin Franklin

Comment

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man."

Comment

Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
        ~ Will Rogers

Comment

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace.
          -Albert Schweitzer

Comment

I like the ones in my sig.

Comment

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." Albert Einstein

Comment

I dont usually post in these girly threads were everyone says the same gay ass thing. "Damn she is hot" or something of that nature. But I must say, that girl in the Florida State shirt in the last pic... I would fuck her until her asshole falls off......
                -Bouncer

shhh, dont tell sana.....
                -Bouncer

Comment

Wow, look at all those fuckin indians!
                  Gen. George Custer

Comment

This one was in my sig for a year or so

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. Which one are you?

"A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                    X