quick check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick check in

yo guys, i havent been on the board for ages now it seems, I just want to let my friends on here know that im not dead, I've been in rehab and im now in out house treatment. I want to give a warning to all you guys out there, 2 years ago I thoughtI could handle recreational use of oxys, im now broke as hell, barely in the gym, and my family is a train wreck. Be careful, this started with a lifting injury and it has taken over my life, the jump from oxys to heroin is not big and I know alot of opiateaddicted bodybuilders. When you have lost everything the gym doesnt seem importantent, and even only 2 or 3 people remember me here i hope some can learn from my mistakes. Stay strong and stay safe. Peace

-m

That's serious stuff bro. Glad to see you're out of that and on the path to doing better. Stick it out and come back up man. Keep up updated.

Comment

Yea, good job on gettin some help. Keep lookin forward.

Comment

I remember you bro. I am glad to hear you are doing better. Stay strong and stay away from that shit. We are becoming such an overly medicated country and no one is doing a thing about it. Don't forget to stay away from that shit.

Comment

Hope everything gets better for you bro

Comment

your warning others shows you're on the right track, stay on the wagon bro!

Comment

Working...
            X