X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a band you wouldn't like...unless you're cardioing

...in which case anything that moves will get you going

The Click Five -- "new school power pop" www.theclickfive.com

I searched for "I Think We're Alone Now," and apparently they do a cover of it...

speaking of cardio, what do you guys listen to while cardioing? I actually kinda like power pop then...

Has to be metal for me gets me going

Comment

cardio I can usually be in a happier mood. I lift at a bit of a "health club," so I gotta go with what plays, and I'm not jumping into the iPod thing yet...but if I did, it'd be How I Could Just Kill A Man, on repeat

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
        Has to be metal for me gets me going
        Fear Factory, Pantera, Life of Agony for me

Comment

i like listening to some sort of opera music or soundtrack music from like Lord of the rings when theyre goin into battle...

Requiem for a dream...
          Night on bald mountain...(fantasia)

i like to picture myself going into battle as i run on the treadmill...i sometimes clothes my eyes to see this picture more clearly...ive almost eatin shit a couple times doin this tho...:D

Comment

I just listen to what plays at my gym but lately I've notice lil bow wow, madonna, celine dion, and backstreet boys. That's a little hard to listen to, I think I am gonna jump on the ipod train soon, before I go nuts.

Comment

story of the year

Comment

New Kids on the Block or Nsync :)

I'm with go Yankees on this, metal during workout and "lighter" music during cardio. Usually something like Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Linkin Park, Cypress Hill, Mobb Deep, 50 cent, Snoop Dogg

Comment

Working...
                X