too hot in tampa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too hot in tampa!

Lived here 4 years and now the heat is really getting to me. 88 degrees today...what the hell do you do when it gets sooo hot?!

85 here and pretty humid.

what do you do when it gets hot? move to a colder area. :P

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
      Lived here 4 years and now the heat is really getting to me. 88 degrees today...what the hell do you do when it gets sooo hot?!
      lol, you have no idea what hot is. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        lol, you have no idea what hot is. :)
        1. Hot can have several meanings:

Relatively high temperature. See also heat conduction.
          Can describe spicy food.
          Jargon used to describe radioactivity. "Be careful, the room is hot". More generally, it can refer to any area that threatens life. See: Hot zone.
          A 1970s pop music group whose best-known song is "Angel In Your Arms".
          In some areas of the United States, it is another name for a hot dog.
          Slang adjective describing something that has been stolen.
          Slang adjective describing something or someone that is sexually attractive and/or provocative, as in, "Michelle is hot!". See physical attractiveness and sexual attraction
          Slang synonym for "impressive", "great", "cool", or "excellent". The usage of the word in this manner is notably used by Paris Hilton as a catch phrase: "That's hot!".
          An acronym for Heal over Time. (antonym: damage over time)
          Hot is also:

Hot is a cable television company in Israel.
          Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot"

Comment

umm ok, I was refering to temprature like he was.

Comment

yeah just playin bro...but it has been fkn hot and humid here in Tampa none the less. I work outside a good part of the time and I am already starting to bring extra shirts to change into.

Comment

I know the feeling. Last summer I worked outside directly in the sun when it was in the upper 90's and Oklahoma always has humidity it seems.

Comment

Been here 18 years and we are getting pretty tired of it as well. I don't see myself still being here in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  85 here and pretty humid.

what do you do when it gets hot? move to a colder area. :P
                  Or move out west. This midwest boy will never live again east of the Rockies...

Comment

I know it gets humid as hell over there on the right coast but is 88 degrees really that hot? I dont start flippin out til it gets near a buck.

Comment

Florida hot is 90 degrees with 80% humidity and fucking miserable, like sitting in a sauna fully clothed. Vegas hot is like 90 degrees with 15% humidity, like sticking your head in a convection oven. Totally different "hot" but they both suck the same.

Comment

turn the AC on!

Comment

I think what pisses me of most about this area is when it does get hot (above 85 degrees) the people here stay inside. And when it gets "down" to 70 they all stay inside. It seems the Florida folks are wussies. Last summer when it got hot and stayed hot I couldn't get my kids to go outside even when I was working out in the garage! And then I felt bad when they did stay outside 'cause sweat was dripping off their heads.

Comment

I can't wait until it's "hot" I'm sick of the cold! were still in the 50's everyday here in Ohio.

Comment

Feel free to come to southern Louisiana for a summer. It's about 95 degrees here of hotter all summer and almost everyday we have 100% humidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X